See the 5 great hacks for malfunctioning phones here. We love our phones but sometimes it develops one problem or the other due to various reasons and we are frustrated.
So many people quickly resort to giving their phones immediately to phone technicians who often inflate the cost, while some out of utter frustration dump their phones.
In this post I would show you some clever hacks you can do on your phone without spending huge amount of money on repairs.
Now check out some of these hacks for malfunctioning mobile phones and see if it solves your problem.
1. Your mobile phone wouldn’t turn on
This problem occurs often. You try hard to turn on your mobile device but it doesn’t just respond. You don’t need to fret there is a way out, try out these solution below;
- Do a long press on the power button: this works like magic, you will need to a press the power button down for about 1 minutes or more. This problem occurs when the operating system of your phone freezes and finding a means to cut back power to the phone would help to reboot your phone.
- Perform a hard reset: this action is very effective in powering back your phone. Simply remove the battery and replace back. This action cut power immediately from the mobile phone and helps to restore it.
- Charge your mobile phone: sometimes we forget that we have ran out of battery and a simple thing as simple charging your mobile phone would help to turn it on. If it’s not charging you may need to change your charger.
2. Your mobile phone just dropped in water
Accidentally your mobile phone dropped in water, what do you do?. You try to power it on, it doesn’t respond. Here are some ways to get round this problem.
- Power it off if it’s still on. You need to quickly shut off the power from the phone to prevent it from destroying the electrical circuits in the phone.
- Remove the battery, sim card and micro SD, this is necessary to prevent damage to these parts.
- Try to drain as much water as you can from the phone by using a vacuum or put your mobile phone in a sack of uncooked rice. Rice is a good absorbent medium and it will help to suck out the remaining moisture from your phone.
- After some few days you can remove your phone and try charging it, if it doesn’t charge there is a probability that your battery is damaged.
3. Your mobile phone screen has just cracked
This gets people screaming and the next thing on their mind is to get a brand new screen at an exorbitant rate. But you can figure this out without dishing out your hard earned money.
- Why don’t you trade your phone with a cracked screen to a new one with a small fee? This is better that shelling out huge sums of money to a phone repair company.
- Let’s be honest, when you send out your tweets, Facebook post and emails, nobody knows if it is done on a cracked phone. So if your phone still functions adequately why don’t you just manage it that way.
- If you intend to get technical and fix the phone yourself, there are definitely plenty of tutorial to get you by. Visit the website ifixit to get some knowledge about buying and replacing broken phone screens.
4. Your keypad are not responding
Don’t go mad, there is a way out. Imagine in the middle of a very important chat and your phone keypad suddenly stops typing, you hit it very hard even bang it on the table, it wouldn’t just respond.
This problem is usually caused when your phone suddenly drops on the ground hence destroying the phone’s circuitry.
It could also be caused by extreme heat or moisture getting into the phone.
- When you experience this problem, the first thing to do is to do a hard reset; remove your battery and replace back after some time. This works most of the time.
- If this problem still persist go to setting and click on manage applications. Look for the keyboard app and click on force close. After, click on clear data and cache then reboot your phone. This works but if your key pad does still respond you may take it to a phone repairer.
5. Your phone internal speaker is bad
Hello, hello, hello and you keep saying this for the umpteenth time, yet no response, there is definitely a problem with your internal speaker.
The most annoying thing is that the other person on phone can hear you and it’s just annoying. It can get so bad that you would have to put your phone on loud speaker making it embarrassing.
These are some things you can do to remedy this situation and reduce your frustration.
The problem could be from your network. When all you hear are robot voices, echoes and distortions it could be a network issue.
- Try and move to another location to see if the problem subsides, if it doesn’t you will not to call your network providers for assistance.
- You can solve this by connecting any loose connection between your phone and speaker or simply by replacing your internal speakers.If you try and move your phone in different angles and you experience varying degrees of distortions, it is probably a phone problem.
- Uninstall the app from your phone. If the problem occurs occasionally then there is a high possibility that it is a software issue. This can arise due to installation of incompatible software or when you download a bad application which is interfering with the phone’s internal audio system.
These are some quick hacks for malfunctioning mobile phones and some of the solutions for problems on your mobile devices. These are not the only way out, ensure you read about phone repairs and hack from credible sources and if at all you would be giving your phone to a technician, ensure that you get recommendation from someone who has positive experience with the technician.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Ad:Learn Internet Business from Scratch: Register Here
. Training is 100%
FREE via email Only!
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG