Gurrantee Trust Bank otherwise known as the GTBank has revolutionize mobile banking in Nigeria by providing a safe, secure, convenient and affordable way to do various financial transactions simply on the go with the use of mobile devices.
It’s now easy to send money to friends, families, colleagues and business associate with your mobile phone. With GTBank mobile money system, all users can now transfer funds to any account domiciled in Nigeria. Users can use it to pay for their goods and services, bills, tickets etc with ease of their phones.
What Can you Do with GTBank Mobile Money Transfer
You can do so many transactions with GTBank Mobile Money Transfer. Users can;
- deposit of cash into your GTBank mobile money account;
- withdraw cash from their GTBank ATMs
- transfer funds to any recipient account in Nigeria. Users can transfer money to both GTBank mobilemoney transfer subscribers as well as not subscribers.
- buy airtime
- check their balance
The benefits of GTBank mobile transfer is enormous as it gives users a very convenient ways to do their banking transactions at the comfort of their home without having to go to the bank. Users of GTBank Mobile money enjoys the services most on weekends and holidays that there are no banking operations at their branches.
What you’ll need to Enjoy this awesome banking service from GTbank.
- A smart phone ( could be a Blackberry, Android OS phones, iPhone or Java enabled Smartphones), or
- A computer
- An internet plan
How to Register for GTbank Mobile Money Transfer Service
Registration to GTBank mobile banking is easy and straightforward. There are basically two ways you can register.
Method 1: Download the GTbank Mobile Money App and install it on your phone. See the various download links here: Apple , Android , Blackberry , Nokia , Nokia (Full Touch) ,
Method 2: Find and buy a new SIM that has a pre-installed Mobile Money SIM Tool Kit ( Only Etisal;at SIM currently have this functionality.
Now let’s start the registration
Click and load the GTBank Money App. Etisalat SIM users should simply find and open the Mobile Money App from the SIM tool kit. For Java enabled and Blackberry user – locate the GTMobile App icon on your phone.
Now click on “Register” and provide all your information in there. You’ll be required to fill in your first name, last name as well as date of birth.
After filling and submitting, you’ll receive an SMS from GTMobile that contain your secrete 6 digits number as activation token e.g 8645648
Now activate your registration and setup your secrete 4 digit numbers transaction PIN. Repeate the PIN to confirm the PIN.
You’ll now receive a welcome message from GTbank. You are now done and your GTBank Mobile is ready for use.
How to Deposit Money to Your GTBank Mobile Money
There is a convenient way to deposit money into your GTBank mobile money account. You can achive this by either tranfering money to “SELF” using your already setup GTbank Mobile App where your GTBank account is currently linked to your mobile wallet. Another way to deposit money is to use Poin of Sales (POS) Terminals with the use of FUND Transfer Wallet menu
How to Withdraw from your GTBank Mobile Money Account
To achive this, you have to enable cash-out from your account ATM
- Log on to your GTBank account on the Mobile Money app. Or Etisalat users should – Select “My Account” on the SIM menu
- Select Cash Out
- Then go ahead and Select “From ATM”
- Type the amount of money you wish to withdraw and then enter your Mobile Wallet PIN
- You would instantly get a message with a 12-digit Fund Access Code (FAC). This would enable you cash out from any GTBank ATM
- Now Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal’
- Enter the following information: Amount, your Phone Number, Fund Access Code (FAC) as well as your Account PIN
- Your cash is now dispensed
How To change your GTBank Mobile account PIN
To change your PIN, follow this step:
- Log on to your GTBank Mobile Money account
- Go to My Account and select “Change Pin”
- Now enter your current account PIN
- Then enter a new account PIN
- Repeat the new account PIN
- Confirm the change PIN
- You will now receive a confirmation upon completion
How to Link your GTBank Mobile Money Account with Your normal GTBank Account
You can follow these steps to link your accounts
- Visit any GTBank branch and tell the customer services staff to link your Mobile Money account to your Bank account
- They’ll give you a form. Fill the form requesting for the account to be linked. It will take at least 24 hours for your request to be treated.
- Upon activation, you will now receive a message on your phone confirming that the task is completed
Do you like this article? Share with friends
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Ad:Learn Internet Business from Scratch: Register Here
. Training is 100%
FREE via email Only!
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NGAD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian News