In this guide, I will teach you how to pay any Federal Government Bill using Remita Online Payment platform. With this guide, you will be able pay for licenses renewals, School fees payment, PHCN NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes and more. Read on.
I was in my office this morning when a patent medicine store dealer worked in and told me to help her pay the Pharmacist Association of Nigeria annual license fee of N10,500. According to her, she said that she has been paying the fee at the PCN office and now they are told to do online payment via Remita and she does not know what to do.
When I entered the remita website, I saw that the process is pretty easy and you can seamigly pay any Federal Government Bill there with just few clicks.
Remita is an online payment platform that allow people to accept and send payment to individuals and corporate organizations.
Follow the instructions below to get it done quickly.
1. Visit Remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button. See the picture below…
After clicking on the button above You will be t
2. Type in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. PHARMACIST COUNCIL OF NIGERIA – 052101200100 as in the case of the lady who I helped to pay her annul license.
3. Name Of Service/Purpose: Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided e.g ANNUAL LICENSE
4. Description: Type in the description of what you want to pay for. e.g I want to pay for annual license.
5. Amount To Pay(₦): Type in the amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning.
6. Payer’s Full Name : Type in your full name
7. Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
8. Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
9. Complete the Security Catpcha: To Confirm your transaction, you need to key in the
characters in the image into the box below it. This is for security purpose.
10. Click “Proceed to Payment”
Use the picture below as your guide…
After all these step, you will be redirected to RRR Invoice Page
This is where you will see your RRR Code with is a unique code given to you for the transaction. On the RRR Invoice page, you will see many options to make the payments.
With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. Most Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that allows users to make transfer just on the go. Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita pltform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
You can also pay using your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
You are done. After successful payment, you will be able to download the payment receipt for subsequent accreditation with your establishment of partner.
Share this post if you like it. Use the share buttons below