The essence of this post is to show you a step by step guide on how to open and verify a PayPal account in Nigeria. PayPal is a very good and important online payment platform. So getting a PayPal account here in Nigeria will help you if you are doing business on the internet.
PayPal among many other online payment solutions, platforms and services is one of the world’s largest. PayPal as an international e-commerce business makes flexible payments and money transfer online.
With PayPal payment services, you can easily send and accept money without the risk of your financial details being compromised making it the most accepted and secured online payment platform in the world. Below is how you can open a Nigeria verified PayPal account and fund it here in Nigeria with your naira master.
3. Fill in all the essential points of interest including your substantial email location and after that snap on “Concur and Create Account”.
4. An email message will sent to the email address you enrolled the record with.
5. Immediately open another window or website page and sign into email to enact your PayPal account by tapping the actuation join sent to your letter box you
Step by step instructions to check PayPal account Using GTBank’s Naira MasterCard
Checking your PayPal record will permit you spend your cash as much as you need however without confirmation you will be confined as far as possible exchange of $250.
1. Subsequent to tapping on the “concur and make account catch, another page for filling in your bank charge card points of interest would be shown. I utilized GT Bank’s Naira MasterCard to check my own PayPal account.
2. Explore to your dashboard on the off chance that you are not diverted consequently. On the right hand side of your dashboard, Click on “Connection and affirm credit or check card” or “Get Verified” catch in your record’s dashboard, deliberately include your GTBank MasterCard subtle elements here once more, tap on “Proceed”.
3. PayPal will deduct $1.95 from your GTbank account however they will discount you back the cash inside 24hrs on the grounds that opening PayPal account in Nigeria is free. Your bank will instantly send you a SMS or email with a code which you will use in finishing the rest of the confirmation procedure.
First Bank offers this option through their exclusive deal with PayPal. How does this work?
If this article has help you, don’t fail to read other guides as well on this site.