AFCON: Match Facts – Senegal v Zimbabwe Preview
Date: 10 January 2022
Time: 14:00 local time (13:00 GMT)
Venue: Kouekong Stadium, BafoussamInformation Guide Nigeria
Match: Senegal v Zimbabwe
Following are the match facts from Opta:
● Senegal have won their two previous encounters with Zimbabwe at the Africa Cup of Nations, both by a 2-0 scoreline (in 2006 and 2017).
● Senegal are making their 16th appearance at the Africa Cup of Nations, it’s a record for a team that has never won the trophy. The closest they came to winning the tournament was in 2002 (lost the final on penalties against Cameroon) and 2019 (lost 1-0 to Algeria in the final).
Other Top Football News:
● Senegal have won their opening game in each of the last three Africa Cup of Nations (v Ghana in 2015, v Tunisia in 2017, v Tanzania in 2019).
● Since 2017, Senegal have kept more clean sheets than any other team in the Africa Cup of Nations (8 in 11 matches).
● Zimbabwe are making their fifth appearance at the Africa Cup of Nations. They have finished bottom of their group in each of their four previous participations and never kept a clean sheet (12 games).
● Sadio Mané has scored or assisted 43% of Senegal’s goals over the last two Africa Cup of Nations (5 goals, 1 assist). He’s also completed 37 dribbles (3.4 per game) since his debut in the competition in 2015, more than any other player over that period.JAMB Result
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.