Airtel Night Plan – Get 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50; See the subscription code, amounts, validity periods and 200MB for N200 + 30Min call in Sat-Sundays. Again, Airtel Nigeria has roll out various mouth-watering Nigeria plan data offers.
This time you can get upto 500MB with just N25 and upto 1,5GB for only N50 among other nice plans as we will discus in this post. I will also show you the subscription codes, data validity and how to use it effectively. Just few hours ago, Etisalat announced a 1GB data for just N200 for night plan.
The new Airtel night plan came along other good offers;
- Airtel 1GB for N500 which is valid for 1week
- Airtel 200MB for N200 + 30Min Airtel calls weekend offer and free 15mb for 7days when you recharge with N200.
How To Subscribe to Airtel 1.5GB for N50, 500MB for N25 and 1GB for N500
Follow the guidelines below to subscribe…
- Dial *312# with your phone and reply with 1 to Join the Airtel SmartTRYBE
- For 1GB which cost N500, reply with 2 – valid for 7 days
- For 500MB which cost N25 and 1.5GB for N50, reply with 3 – Night Plan from 12am – 5am
- For 200MB which cost N200 + 30Min call, reply with 4 – Weekend: Sat and Sun
Note: The call tariff on SmartTrybe remains 11k/s. Calls charges for all national networks remains N6.60K/min.
- You can only use the data bundle from 12am to 5am. So you have to burn the night to browse with it.
- You can re-subscribe many time in the same night if you exhaust your data bundle
- The data plan will expire after one day.
In my consideration, Airtel 1.5GB for N50 is better than MTN 500MB for N25 because of your ability to re-subscribe after it’s exhausted. For this reason, you can use upto 3GB data for N100 if you subscribe twice. Some people can compare this to the previous Airtel Night Unlimited browsing.
have you used 500MB for N25, 1.5GB for N50 Airtel Night plan? If yes, how was it? Let’s hear from you in the comments section below. Cheers – Share it!
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).