Big Match Stats: Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea Match Fact
As compiled by BBC
- Chelsea have won their last eight Premier League games against Crystal Palace.
- There has not been a draw in the past 21 Premier League meetings, with Chelsea winning 17 and Palace four.Information Guide Nigeria
- Chelsea’s Premier League win rate of 76% versus Palace is the highest of any team to have played the same opponent at least 20 times.
- Crystal Palace have managed just two league victories in their past 13 attempts and are winless in five.
- Their only victory in 16 Premier League derbies came versus Tottenham earlier this season.
- However, the Eagles could beat three top-four opponents in the same top-flight campaign for the first time. They have already defeated Spurs and Manchester City this season.
- Palace can equal the club top-flight record of scoring in 12 successive home matches, set from February to October 1990.
- Michael Olise has scored three goals and assisted four in his past seven appearances in all competitions. He’s averaging a goal or assist every 75 minutes this season.
- Odsonne Edouard can become the first Palace player to score in four successive top-flight home matches since Mark Bright had a run of five between December 1990 to January 1991.JAMB Result
Other Top Football News:
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
- EPL Match Preview: Crystal Palace vs. Chelsea – prediction & Betting Tips, team news, lineups
- Big Match Stats: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur
- NFF: criteria to be a match commissioner
- Takehiro Tomiyasu, Kieran Tierney: Arsenal injury and suspension news ahead of Brentford clash
- Chelsea’s most recent Premier League victory, against Tottenham, was just a second win in eight top-flight matches.
- The Blues could win back-to-back league games for the first time since October.
- They have dropped points in four of their last five Premier League away matches, after winning six of their opening seven fixtures on the road this season.
- Their defeat at West Ham in December ended a run of seven consecutive Premier League away wins in London derbies.
- They could lose consecutive London derbies away from home for the first time since December 2017 – against Crystal Palace and West Ham.
- The Blues have kept just three clean sheets in their past 14 Premier League fixtures.
- Christian Pulisic has scored a career-best five goals in his five Premier League appearances against Crystal Palace, including three in two at Selhurst Park.
- Romelu Lukaku is two short of 200 career league goals. He has scored eight goals in 12 Premier League matches against Crystal Palace.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today Pounds to Naira today
Immigrate to Canada Via Job Offer!
Get latest Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship 2023 and how to apply. Don't miss this opportunity that can help you relocate to Canada with your family.
Click here to Subscribe
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
🤑 Make Money now!👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here