Burnley Vs Man United Amazing Head-To-Head Stats
- Burnley have lost their last five Premier League home matches against Manchester United without scoring.Information Guide Nigeria
- United’s solitary defeat in this fixture, home or away, in the past 14 meetings came at Old Trafford in January 2020 (W9, D4).
- Manchester United have picked up more points at Turf Moor than they have at Old Trafford in Premier League games against the Clarets.
- Only one of Burnley’s 10 Premier League goals against United has been scored at home, a Robbie Blake winner in August 2009.
- It’s nine Premier League matches without a win for Burnley, who have only scored two goals in their past seven.
- Their solitary victory in 22 league games came against Brentford in October (D10, L11).
- The Clarets are unbeaten in five Premier League home fixtures but have won just once in 18 at Turf Moor.
- Thirteen points from 19 games is Burnley’s second-lowest total at the halfway stage of a Premier League season.
- They are on a Premier League record run of 112 consecutive matches without a red card.
Other Top Football News:
- OFFICIAL: England International Signs For Man United
- Jürgen Klopp on whether Salah could face Leicester and Mane’s return
- Rooney blames Ronaldo, Tevez transfers for Man United’s decline
- Full list of Super Eagles coaching crew as NFF appoints Amuneke
- The Red Devils have taken 21 points from their past 10 league fixtures since the departure of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (W6, D3, L1).
- United have won 34 of their 56 Premier League games played on Tuesdays, more than any other side.
- They are aiming to win consecutive away matches in all competitions for the first time this campaign.JAMB Result
- Manchester United have scored in all 11 of their Premier League away games this season.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here