Burnley Vs Man United Amazing Head-To-Head Stats
- Burnley have lost their last five Premier League home matches against Manchester United without scoring.Information Guide Nigeria
- United’s solitary defeat in this fixture, home or away, in the past 14 meetings came at Old Trafford in January 2020 (W9, D4).
- Manchester United have picked up more points at Turf Moor than they have at Old Trafford in Premier League games against the Clarets.
- Only one of Burnley’s 10 Premier League goals against United has been scored at home, a Robbie Blake winner in August 2009.
- It’s nine Premier League matches without a win for Burnley, who have only scored two goals in their past seven.
- Their solitary victory in 22 league games came against Brentford in October (D10, L11).
- The Clarets are unbeaten in five Premier League home fixtures but have won just once in 18 at Turf Moor.
- Thirteen points from 19 games is Burnley’s second-lowest total at the halfway stage of a Premier League season.
- They are on a Premier League record run of 112 consecutive matches without a red card.
Other Top Football News:
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
- OFFICIAL: England International Signs For Man United
- Jürgen Klopp on whether Salah could face Leicester and Mane’s return
- Rooney blames Ronaldo, Tevez transfers for Man United’s decline
- Full list of Super Eagles coaching crew as NFF appoints Amuneke
- The Red Devils have taken 21 points from their past 10 league fixtures since the departure of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (W6, D3, L1).
- United have won 34 of their 56 Premier League games played on Tuesdays, more than any other side.
- They are aiming to win consecutive away matches in all competitions for the first time this campaign.JAMB Result
- Manchester United have scored in all 11 of their Premier League away games this season.