Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, Man City: Who Has The Richest Owners in the Premier League? See List
Saudi Arabian Mouthwatering takeover of Newcastle United looks to be in its final stage as its final Achilles hills with an announcement regarding its completion expected imminently.
While waiting for that to happen, we will now look at the top owners in the English Premier League.
The richest owners in the Premier League
20. Brentford – Matthew Benham (£3 million)
19. Norwich – Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones (£23m)
18. Burnley – Mike Garlick (£62m)
17. Watford – Gino Pozzo (£93m)
16. Leeds – Andrea Radrizzani (£344m)
15. Brighton – Tony Bloom (£765m)
14. West Ham – David Sullivan and David Gold (£1.62bn)
13. Everton – Farhad Moshiri (£1.9bn)
12. Liverpool – John Henry (£2.14bn)
11. Southampton – Gao Jisheng (£2.3bn) Information Guide Nigeria
See Other Top Football News:
- Luis Suarez launches scathing attack on Ronald Koeman and claims phone call which ended his Barcelona career lasted just 40 SECONDS
- Belgium vs France UEFA Nations League Semi-Final Preview: Where To Watch, TV Channels and Live Streams, Team News, Form Guide
- Kylian Mbappe’s mother makes surprise claim about contract talks amid Real Madrid links
- Leaked: Club legend Surprisingly reveals How Jose Mourinho Made Mason Greenwood and McTominay.
10. Newcastle – Mike Ashley (£2.5bn)
9. Leicester – Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (£2.9bn)
8. Crystal Palace – Joshua Harris (£3.36bn)
7. Manchester United – The Glazers (£3.5bn
6. Tottenham – Joe Lewis (£3.6bn)
5. Wolves – Guo Guangchang (£4.5bn)
4. Aston Villa – Nassef Sawiris (£5.3bn)
3. Arsenal – Stan Kroenke (£6.35bn)
2. Chelsea – Roman Abramovich (£9.6bn)
1. Man City – Sheikh Mansour (£22.9bn) JAMB Result
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here