Data Processing Objective Past Questions. Many candidates tend to have more problems with objective questions than with theory. This may be due to certain factors such as the reality that once a candidate chooses a wrong option, he or she is totally wrong. Objective deals with only suitable answers which may sometimes be hard to identify especially when there is an answer directly similar to the most correct one. This is why we bring you Data Processing Objective Past Questions.
In any exam, the objective question is known to range between 50 to 100 questions, especially in an examination where the questions are strictly objective. The essence of compiling this Data Processing Objective Past Questions is to help candidates understand the questions better, know the correct answer to shade no matter how the question has been rephrased, and enable them to use little or the exact time allotted to them in order to finish the exams.
Why You Need A Copy of Data Processing Objective Past Question
Objective questions are technical which makes you lose a mark for each wrong answer, and in cases where candidates have chosen many wrong answers during the exams, this makes it difficult for the candidate to pass the exams with good grades.
So, getting the Data Processing Objective Past Question from us, and devoting quality time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Data Processing Waec Data Processing Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Data Processing Waec Data Processing Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Who developed the first digital electronic computer?
a. Blaise Pascal b. Joseph Jacquard c. Mauchly and Eckert d. Von Leibniz
2. Which generation of computers made use of integrated circuits?
a. Fourth b. Third c. Second d. First
3. Which of the following is alphabetic data?
a. Bed b. Ax44jj c. AB + CD d. %
4. The type of data which consists of text, number, audio, video, graphic, and animation is called
a. data set b. multimedia data c. multi-purpose data d. multi-variable data
5. Which of the following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
a. Location b. Size c. Type d. Purpose
6. Which of the following is not used for online shopping?
a. Master Card b. Credit Card c. Verve Card d. Sim Card
7. Which of the following is a negative impact of ICT in education?
a. Plagiarism b. e-library c. Distance learning d. Computer-based test
8. Which of the following are parts of a computer processor?
a. CPU and main memory b. Control Unit and ALU c. Operating system and applications d. Main memory and storage
How to Buy
The complete Garment making Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Garment making Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Garment making Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here