English Language Past Questions. You need the right materials such as past questions paper and to know how many hours you will need to finish your Questions during exam day. Here in this post, you will discover published questions that you are to expect during the exam day, which makes us the best when it comes to offering past questions. The past questions are compiled from past questions from over the years and the accurate answers which are done by qualified examiners using the correct scheme of work.
For you to be able to pass this english exams, you need to study smartly well and be good with the kind of exam that you are expected to see, the only way you can pass the exams is to get the right material which is this past question paper. Check below for past questions on how to answer them to achieve maximum success.
Why you need English Language Past Questions
It is of great importance to note that this pass question will not on it own guarantee that you will pass after answering all the questions if you fail to study it adequately before the examination date. But if you take out enough time to study it well, this past question will help you to have a relative idea on what the question in the examination hall will look like.
One can easily pass the exanimation after seeing the former approach used in the examination that you have not seen before and expose you to the background information on how the question used to look like for those that have sat for the examination once.
How is English Language Past Questions Pattern?
The past questions is patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, subjectives and theory. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of English Language Past Questions
In the match against the uplanders team, the sub mariners turned out to be the
- A. played most brilliantly
- B. played below their usual form
- C. won unexpectedly
- D. lost as expected
- E. won as expected
Only the get punished for such social misdemeanors
- A. small boys
- B. unimportant people
- C. frightened people
- D. frivolous people
- E. inexperienced people
The in today’s issue of our popular newspaper focuses on inflation
- A. president
- B. headline
- C. editorial
- D. columnist
- E. proprietor
From the ways my friend talks, you can see he is such
- A. rude
- B. brilliant
- C. uninteresting
- D. overbearing
- E. humorous
How to Buy
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here