GOVERNMENT Past Questions and Answers: Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out.
We only sell original GOVERNMENT Past Questions and Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the GOVERNMENT Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
How to Buy
The complete GOVERNMENT Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
Download free GOVERNMENT past questions and answers
Yes, you can get free GOVERNMENT past questions and answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year GOVERNMENT past questions from us.
The GOVERNMENT past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
GOVERNMENT Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original GOVERNMENT past questions and answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the parliamentary system of government?
A Ministers are usually members of parliament
B The PrimeMinister is politically responsible to the parliament
C The Head of State is the powerful organ of government
D The Head of Government may advise the Head of State to dissolve parliament
E The Party in opposition provides the Shadow Government.
- Capitalism is an economic system in which A the economy of the State is centrally planned and controlled
B Private persons are permitted to undertake enterprises
C accumulatation of private property is forbidden
D that means of production are owned and controlled by the State
E all big industries and the land are publicly owned for common good.
- The process of depriving persons of the right of voting is called
- Bicameralsmrefers to
A a one chamber legislature
B the process of voting in the leigslature
C the upper chamber in a legislature
D a two chamber legislature
E legislature in all sovereign States.
- The principle of the separation of powers implies that the three main organs of government work
B independently and co-operatively
C against one another
D reluctantly and gradually for the executive
E together in the interest of other nations.
- The main function of the judiciary is to
A serve as the watchdog of the Executive
B enact laws
C execute the laws of the land
D interprets the laws
E protects the interest of accused persons.
- A totalitarian government is-
A a government that aspires to control every aspect of a citizen’s life
B a government for the masses
C a government of the people, by the people, and for the people
D a weak government
E controlled by the rich
- An unwritten consititution operates in
C Great Britain
- A sovereign state is one
A whose constitution can only be changed by a military government
B where its citizens can speak without fear or favour
C in which sovereignty is invested in the military
D whose citizens are free to evade responsibility
E whose government decisions are made independent of sovereign interference
- Representative Democracy is best characterized by
A free elections and proper register of voters
B proper constituencies and a real choice of candidates
C a politically educated electorate
D representation only for the poor
E rule by the interest groups.
7 Tips to Prepare for GOVERNMENT Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GOVERNMENT past questions and answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.