Jamb Geography Past Questions. Each year, thousands of students gain admission through JAMB into different schools of their choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Yes, you can get Jamb geography past questions and answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we have made available the sample questions in the post.
This past questions and answers are available in this post and it can be downloaded in this post for free right now. Get a free copy here right now as it can be downloaded right now in this post as it can be seen here right now. This post as a very ending here.
The past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years past questions.
Why you need Jamb Geography Past Questions
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam.
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand.
How is Past Questions Pattern?
Past questions and answers, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it when you past questions and answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jamb Geography Past Questions
- A. Braided channel
- B. Levees
- C. Incised moaners
- D. Ox-bow lakes
- E. Potholes
- A. Basalt
- B. Coal
- C. Limestone
- D. Rocksalt
- E. Sandstone
- A. Nitrogen
- B. Potassium
- C. Iron
- D. Sulphur
- E. Cacium
- A. inclination of the earth on its axis and the rotation of the earth on its axis
- B. inclination of the earth on its axis and the revolution of the earth on its elliptical orbit
- C. the rotation of the eart on its axis and the revolution of the moon round the earth
- D. inclination of the earth on its axis and the revolution of the moon round the earth
- E. the revolution of the earth on its elliptical orbit and the inclination of the moon on its axis
How to Buy
The complete past questions plus accurate answers PDF is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, past questions and answers, mock questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like and don’t over sleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.