A medical doctor, who diagnosed a former Liverpool defender, Enrique, has given him an all-clear from cancer report.
Former Liverpool player and also Newcastle defender, Jose Enrique was given the all-clear by doctors after he was diagnosed with a brain tumour last year.
According to Enrique, in June 2018 he had undergone an operation to remove the tumour, saying he has since been going through a series of radiotherapy sessions.
“Hello guys, I just have some wonderful news today,” Enrique said today, Tuesday, in a video message posted on Instagram. “I just got back the report from the MRI I had just a week and a half ago.
“I just wanted to let you know, because the support from all of you has been amazing, that it’s all clear, all perfect.”
Continuing he said: “I can look forward now, not back anymore and just keep fighting. So it’s all clear and perfect. Thank you, guys.”
The 33-year-old player, spent nine years in England playing for Liverpool and Newcastle and was told that he could lose his sight as a result of the tumour.
Antique, however, had retired in 2017 after an injury-hit season with Real Zaragoza and had begun working as a football agent.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria