Nigeria Professional Football League STATS AFTER MATCHDAY 6
- Total No. of Matches Played: 59Information Guide Nigeria
- Total No. of Matches won: 43
- Total No. of Matches won Away: 5
- Total No. of Matches Drawn: 16
- Total No. of Goals Scored: 114 Average Goals/match: 1.9
- Total No. of Home Goals: 88
Other Top Football News:
- Club News: Spurs team news ahead of Leicester – updates on Dier and Romero
- EVERY WORD FROM RALF RANGNICK’S PRESS CONFERENCE
- Ralf Rangnick Reveals Man United Extraordinary Midfielder, and If Pogba Will Be Starting Games
- Can Chelsea extend their club record against Brighton?
- Total No. of Away Goals: 26
- Total No. of Own Goals: 3
- Total No. of Penalties Awarded: 13
- Total No. of Penalties Scored: 11
- Total No. of Penalties missed: 2 Highest Goals Scorer: Rafiu Ishaq (Rivers United) 5 goals
- Total No. of Yellow Cards: 217
- Total No. of Red Cards: 7
- Top Team: Remo Stars: 14 points, +9goals, -2 goals
- Most Goals Conceded: Dakkada, 11 goalsJAMB Result
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.