OKOPOLY Post-UTME Form 2021: Cut-off mark, Requirements. This is to inform the general public and candidates who are seeking admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko that the management of the institution has begun the sale of post utme and direct entry forms for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session. All candidates who have scored up to the required cut off mark stated below should endeavor to acquire the form and process it by following the guidelines issued by the institution. Interested applicants should see a list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Jamb form
The Federal Polytechnic Oko invites eligible candidates into the under-listed full-time National Diploma Programmes of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology OKOPOLY Post-UTME Form
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering Pounds to Naira
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering Waec Result
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology Jamb Result
The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses applicant wish to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Only candidates who scored 120 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are qualified to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Polytechnic. Npower Recruitment
Candidates must upload their ‘O’ level or SSCE results to JAMB portal to be considered eligible for admission.
Timely submission of applications is an advantage.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.