Oppo Announces ColorOS 12 Global Update
Oppo is a Chinese consumer electronics and mobile communications company headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong. It is a major manufacturer of smartphones, smart devices, audio devices, power banks, and other electronic products. Jamb Result
GSMARENA reports that unlike the Chinese version of the software, ColorOS 12 is based on the stable Android 12 and Oppo promised to deliver it to 52 of its devices by the end of 2022.
Read Other Related Stories:
- Infinix INBook X1 announced in Philippines
- The Motorola Moto E40 Launch Date In India
- OnePlus 9RT, Launch Date, Expected Price, Specifications
- The New Infinix #ZeroXChallenge is here!
According to GSMARENA dates for OTA updates are as follows,
- From October 2021- find X3 Pro 5G
- From November 2021- Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobil Lamborghini Edition, Find X2, Reno6 Pro 5G, Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition.
- From December 2021- Reno6, Reno5, Reno5 Marvel Edition, Reno6 Z 5G, Reno5 Pro 5G, Reno5 Pro, F19 Pro*, A74 5G, A735G
- From the First half of 2022- Find X3 Lite 5G, Find X3 Neo 5G, Find X2 Neo, Find X2 Lite, Reno 10X Zoom, Reno 5 5G, Reno 5F, Reno 5 Lite, Reno 5 Z 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 5G, Reno4 F, Reno 4 Lite, Reno 4 Z 5G, Reno4 Pro, Reno4, Reno4 Mo Salah Edition, Reno 3 Pro 5G, Reno3 Pro, Reno5 A, F19 Pro, A94 5G, A94, A54, A53s 5G.
- From the second half of 2022- F17, F19s, F19, A74, A53s, A16s
GSMARENA has stated that some users may even apply for the better version of the software if they don’t want to wait, adding that they should be prepared for bugs and issues when running such software for a daily driver.
There’s no official roadmap for the global OnePlus devices. Only the Chinese versions of OnePlus’ handsets are getting the ColorOS 12 treatment early.
This means that current devices will keep OxygenOS for the time being.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here