PREVIEW: Match Facts – Mali v Mauritania
Date: 20 January 2022
Time: 20:00 local time (19:00 GMT)
Venue: Japoma Stadium, Douala
Match: Mali vs Mauritania
Following are the Match Facts from Opta:
● Mali and Mauritania’s only previous encounter in the Africa Cup of Nations produced a 4-1 win for the Eagles of Mali in the group phase of the 2019 tournament. It was one of three games in the 2019 edition to produce two penalties. It is also Mali’s biggest victory to date in the tournament.
● Mali are unbeaten in six consecutive group stage games at the Africa Cup of Nations (W3 D3), scoring in all six games (nine in total), their longest scoring run in AFCON group stage games in their history in the competition.
Other Top Football News:
● Mauritania remain winless at the Africa Cup of Nations (D2 L3), failing to score in their last four AFCON matches since netting against Mali in their 4-1 defeat in 2019.
● Having scored in Mali’s first two matches at this year’s Africa Cup of Nations, Ibrahima Koné (2 goals) could become the first player to score three goals for Mali at a single edition since Seydou Keita in 2013.
● Mauritania have hit the target with just three of their 31 attempts at goal (9.7%) in their last two Africa Cup of Nations games. Coming into the third round of matches, only Algeria (32) have had more shots without scoring in the competition this year.JAMB Result
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!