Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Past Questions. If you are preparing to write any PTDF scholarship test and you are sure you want to pass. The key is, preparation by studying with the PTDF past Questions and Answers. This fully-funded scholarship funded by the federal government of Nigeria is a highly competitive screening that records a very high turnout of applicants every year.
However, just a few of those applicants get selected after the exams. You really don’t want to have your efforts invested in applying and writing the exam wasted. The use of past questions is a good start towards preparing for your exams. You can use this past question as a perfect guide to what you would be expecting during the PTDF scholarship examination.
Why you need Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Past Questions
- To Understand the nature of an exam means that 70% of your preparation has been done. This is because it helps you understand how best to prepare for the exam.
- it helps in getting an insight into the kind of questions that will be asked helps you find a better way to answer the questions.
How is Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Past Questions Pattern?
The PTDF exam Questions are basically Computer-Based Assessment (CBA) and are multiple-choice questions that are divided into different categories. The candidate is expected to attempt 100 questions in 50 minutes.
The categories are in 3 formats; general knowledge questions, discipline-based questions (majorly engineering and science-based questions), and technical questions. Other likely questions revolve around current affairs, geography, history, and world events.
Sample of PTDF Past Questions and Answers
1. Each occupation has its own …………; bankers, lawyers, and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following.
- A. merits
- B. disadvantages
- C. rewards
- D. jargon
- E. problems. Answer: D
2. ………… by nature, Amaechi spoke very little even to his own family Members
- A. garrulous
- B. equivocal
- C. taciturn
- D. arrogant
- E. gregarious. Answer: D
3. Biological clocks are of such adaptive value to living organisms, that we would expect most organisms to ……….. them.
- A. clear – avoid
- B. meager – evolve
- C. significant – eschew
- D. obvious – possess
- E. ambivalent – develop. Answer: A
4. The peasants were the least ………. of all people, bound by tradition and by superstitions.
- A. free – fettered
- B. enfranchised – rejected
- C. enthralled – tied
- D. pinioned – limited
- E. conventional – encumbered. Answer: B
5. Many people in Africa at that time believed that spices help preserve food; however, Hall found that many marketed spices were ………….. moulds and yeasts.
- A. devoid of
- B. teeming with
- C. improved by
- D. destroyed by
- E. active against bacteria. Answer: B
6. If there is nothing to absorb the energy of sound waves, they travel on ………….. , but their intensity ………… as they travel further from their source.
- A. erratically – mitigates
- B. eternally – alleviates
- C. forever – increases
- D. steadily – stabilizes
- E. indefinitely – diminishes. Answer: E
7. The two artists differed markedly in their temperaments; Ola was reserved and courteous, Emeka ………….. and boastful.
- A. phlegmatic
- B. choleric
- C. constrained
- D. tractable
- E. stoic. Answer: E
8. The intellectual flexibility inherent in a multicultural nation has been …………… in classrooms where emphasis on British-American literature has not reflected the cultural …………. of our country.
- A. eradicated – unanimity
- B. encouraged – aspirations
- C. stifled – diversity
- D. thwarted – uniformity
- E. inculcated – divide. Answer: D
How to Buy
The complete ptdf Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Ptdf Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Ptdf Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.