Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers in 2021
Football is seen as the most paid sport in the universe, and there are some Nigerian footballers who are also known to be very popular and highly paid footballers in the world. Many Nigerian footballers live a very luxurious life while playing in popular football leagues like Bundesliga, La Liga, English Premier League, etc.
Other top sport news
- Top 3 Academy Youngsters That Chelsea Have Sold But Can Easily Buy Back
- Chelsea reportedly shortlist three centre backs to potentially replace Antonio Rudiger
- Good News As Thomas Tuchel Provides Positive Chelsea Injury Update After Carabao Cup Win Over Southampton
- Meet 10 Chelsea players who also played for Manchester United
However, let’s see the list of the highest-paid Nigerian footballers. Jamb result
- John Obi Mikel – net worth of ₦23 billion
- Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins – Net worth of ₦14 billion
- Odion Jude Ighalo – net worth of ₦12 billion
- Vincent Enyeama – net worth of ₦10 billion
- Victor Moses – net worth of ₦7.3 billion
- Ahmed Musa – net worth of ₦6.5 billion
- Emmanuel Emenike – net worth of ₦6.4 billion
- Victor Anichebe – net worth of ₦6 billion
- Kelechi Iheanacho – net worth of ₦1.4 billion
- Alex Iwobi – net worth of ₦1.3 billionInformation Guide Nigeria
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.