STT205 Past Questions in PDF format. STT205- Statistics for Management Sciences is a 5 credit point course which is offered in the Faculty of Agricultural Science of the National Open University of Nigeria. Many students in this faculty may be having issues with passing this examination with flying colors especially because the course has to do with statistics. For students who are not very good with statistics, the best way to begin effective preparation for this exams is to get the STT205 Past Questions. When you have gotten this, then your work becomes easier and the success you desire in this course becomes attainable.
Before going for any examination as a student, adequate preparation is required if you must get the grades that you desire for a particular course. We have recommended one of the most effective study material for you on this course and it is the STT205 Past Questions in PDF format.
What is STT205 Past Questions in PDF
We would like to begin by explaining what the past question is all about. This is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked during this course examination and at different years. We bring then together and provide the correct answers to the questions as a perfect guide to what you need to pass the examination well.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, STT205 Past Questions in PDF format is what every intending ACCA prospective candidate needs to pass the examination well
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them STT205 Past Questions
How is STT205 Past Questions in PDF Patterned?
This past question is strictly in the subjective question format. there is no objectives and no essay.
STT205 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original STT205 Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
FBQ1: Any measure indicating the Centre of a set of data, arranged in an increasing or decreasing order of magnitude, is called a measure of: __
Answer: Central tendency
FBQ2: Scores that differ greatly from the measures of central tendency are called:___
FBQ3: The total of all the observations divided by the number of observations is called: __
Answer: Arithmetic mean
FBQ4: The sample mean X- is an example of a: ______
FBQ5: The population mean 渭 is an example of a:
FBQ6: The arithmetic mean is highly affected by: ____
Answer: Extreme values
FBQ7: If a constant value is added to every observation of data, how would the value of the arithmetic mean behave? ____
Answer: Increased by the constant
FBQ8: The median is considered a robust measure because it is resistant to: ____
FBQ9: What effect will the elimination of extreme scores at the bottom of a data set have on the mean? __
Answer: Increase the mean
FBQ10: The elimination of extreme scores at the top of the set has the effect of:
Answer: Reduce the mean
FBQ11: The sum of deviations taken from mean is: _____
FBQ12: The sum of the squares of the deviations about mean divided by the number of observations is: ____
FBQ13: If 鈭慽=110Xi-50=100 then sample mean X- will be: ____
FBQ14: For a certain distribution, if 鈭�(X聽-20)聽=聽25,聽聽聽鈭�(X-聽25)聽=0, and 鈭�(X-35)聽=聽-25, then X- is equal to:
FBQ15: The sum of the squares of the deviations of the values of a variable is least when the deviations are measured from: ____
Answer: Arithmetic mean Pounds to Naira
FBQ16: If X-=100 and Y=2X聽鈥撀�200, then mean of Y values will be: ___
FBQ17: Step deviation method or coding method is used for computation of the____
Answer: Arithmetic mean
FBQ18: If the arithmetic mean of 20 values is 10, then sum of these 20 values is:___
FBQ19: Ten families have an average of 2 boys. How many boys do they have together?
FBQ20: If the arithmetic mean of the two numbers X1 and X2 is 5 if X1=3, then X2 is:___
How to Buy
The complete ACCA f5 Past Questions In PDF format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ACCA f5 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, STT205 Past Questions in PDF format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.