Tata Punch Micro SUV Launch Date And Booking Details
According to livemint.com, Tata Punch was revealed on October 4. and to introduce a new segment for Indian buyers. During the event, Tata Motors revealed a lot of details about the Punch but the company did not reveal the price, which will be a crucial aspect if the car plans to set a new benchmark.
Tata Motors is also conducting the ‘Punchathon’ by taking the car to various cities before officially launching the car. Information Guide Nigeria
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
livemint.com reports that Tata Motors will be revealing the prices of the new Tata Punch at an event on 20 October, right in time for the peak festive season. The micro SUV prices are expected to start around ₹5.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
Read Related News:
- BREAKING: We did not disqualify Nigerians from getting SIM
- CUPP- National Assembly Plans To Frustrate E-Transmission Of Election Results
- Emefiele: Banks Should Adopt Tech Solutions To Enhance Payment Services
- 5G: Nigeria Set To Auction Five Spectrum Slots
Those interested in booking the car can pay a token amount of ₹21,000. The booking can be done across Tata Motors dealerships across India. Jamb Results
The Tata Punch will be available in 4 distinct personas with both Manual (MT) and Automatic (AMT) transmission options along with customisation packs.
The Tata Punch comes has the following features;
- 16-inch Diamond Cut Alloys
- Ground Clearance of 190mm +/-3 mm (Unladen)
- AMT with TractionPro Mode
- Auto headlamp, rain-sensing wipers & cruise control
- 90 Degree Opening Doors
- 7-inch Harman Infotainment system with Android Auto & Apple Carplay
- 7-inch TFT Instrument Cluster
- iRA Connected Car Technology with What3Words & Natural Voice tech
Also, the car is built on Agile Light Flexible Advanced (ALFA) Architecture which is also used in the Tata Altroz. The car gets a tall stance, high ground clearance.
The Engine of Tata Punch is powered by the 1.2 Revotron BS6 petrol powertrain which produces 86 PS power and 113 Nm of Torque. The engine is mated to 5 Speed AMT and manual transmission and the engine gets a new Dyna- Pro technology which provides additional low-end torque.
livemint.com reveals that the car also gets drive modes: City & Eco. Additionally, Tata Punch features Idle Start-Stop feature to automatically turn off the engine at signals and traffics to enhance fuel efficiency.
The Tata Punch has cruise control and an official 370 mm water wading capability.