Things You Should Know About eNaira
The eNaira is a new digital currency created and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
According to NAIRAMETRICS, the eNaira functions as a medium of exchange and a store of value and provides users with quick, secure, and easy transactional options. Jamb Result
You can send, receive and spend your eNaira from your eNaira wallet without charges.
NAIRAMETRICS reports that with eNaira, users can make contactless payments by scanning a QR code.
Read Other Top News:
- Akwa Ibom State Government Presents ₦582.12 billion for 2022 budget
- eNaira Can Increase Nigeria’s GDP In 10 years —Buhari
- JUST IN: eNaira Set For Launch Today
- First Bank Clarifies Controversy
The eNaira user wallet called the “eNaira Speed Wallet” is a fast and convenient way to conduct financial transactions. The eNaira has both the user and merchant app available for android and iOS. This app has over 50,000 installs on Playstore.
How to use the eNaira speed wallet
- Download eNaira Speed Wallet from your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select your bank from the list of banks provided.
- Input the following details: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, and Email. ( Note that the details must be the same you used during BVN enrolment).
- Fund your eNaira Speed Wallet through your banks’ mobile app and start receiving, sending, and managing your digital currency.
According to NAIRAMETRICS, the eNaira speed merchant wallet is designed for business purposes as it offers a convenient way to receive money.
To sign up as a merchant, you need a tax identification number, bank account number, Valid email address and
As reported by THE GUARDIAN, the following are 12 things to note about the digital currency, eNaira;
- It has a unique identity and security structure.
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
- It is a digital storage that holds the eNaira. It is held and managed on a distributed ledger.
- It can be used for remittance which includes cheaper diaspora remittance option.
- It is traceable, hence, fraudulent activities can be traced.
- It can be used for both international and local trade. Information Guide Nigeria
- To resolve failed transactions, Reach out to the customer support of the bank you selected when registering for eNaira through their available channels which include: phone, email, WhatsApp, etc. If issues are not resolved within 48 hours, send an email to CBN’s eNaira Customer Support via [email protected]
- Payments can be made by scanning QR codes.
- You can monitor your e-wallet activities.
- To create an e-wallet account, for smartphone users, download the eNaira app (termed “Speed”) from either the Google Play Store or Apple Store and complete the registration process. For feature phone users, utilize USSD codes and follow the registration prompts.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!