World Cup 2022 Power Rankings: Argentina climb, England fall after group-stage draw
Given its timing and its setting, the 2022 World Cup promises to be one like no other, and is now just under eight months away from kicking-off. Teams from around the globe have been busy putting together their qualifying campaigns, with 29 sides now guaranteed to be taking part in Qatar.JAMB Result
Other Top Football News:
- Chukwueze blow for Villarreal ahead of La Liga outing away to Levante
- Chelsea News: Thibaut Courtois sends Champions League warning as Reece James injury latest known
- Chelsea sent clear Harry Kane transfer message as Tottenham star set for huge decision
- Thomas Tuchel cannot ignore Brentford warning as Chelsea given tactical World Cup boost
The group-stage draw has, however, taken place, but who are the favourites to lift the trophy, who will be the surprise packages and who are most likely to be also-rans?
GOAL ranks the confirmed participants ahead of Friday’s group-stage draw…
29. Saudi Arabia (Last time: 29th)
28. Tunisia (Last time: 25th)
27. Qatar (Last time: 28th)
26. Iran (Last time: 27th)
25. Japan (Last time: 24th)
24. Canada (Last time: 22nd)
23. Ecuador (Last time: 26th)
22. Ghana (Last time: 23rd)
21. Cameroon (Last time: 21st)
20. Morocco (Last time: 19th)
19. South Korea (Last time: 20th)
18. Mexico (Last time: 17th)
17. Serbia (Last time: 18th)
16. Uruguay (Last time: 15th)
15. United States (Last time: 16th)
14. Switzerland (Last time: 12th)
13. Croatia (Last time: 11th)
12. Poland (Last time: 14th)
11. Senegal (Last time: 13th)
10. Denmark (Last time: 8th)
9. Belgium (Last time: 7th)
8. Portugal (Last time: 9th)
7. Netherlands (Last time: 10th)
6. Germany (Last time: 5th)
5. Spain (Last time: 4th)
4. England (Last time: 2nd)
3. Argentina (Last time: 6th)
2. Brazil (Last time: 3rd)
1. France (Last time: 1st)
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here