“You Can’t Win A Election From A Small Political Party” – Dele Momodu
A one-time presidential candidate and Chief Executive Officer, Ovation Media Group, Dele Momodu, on Thursday said politicians “cannot win a national election from a small political party”. POLITICS NIGERIA reports.
Below is Momodu’s full post via his verified Facebook page: Information Guide Nigeria
Some people are surprised and impressed at the level of work that went into my Presidential campaign in 2011. Lessons must be learned from that monumental experience:
1. We ran a youthful campaign led by a 26-year-old Coordinator OHIMAI GODWIN AMAIZE but our political party platform was weak but I’m eternally grateful for the uncommon opportunity offered me by the National Conscience Party. You can’t win a national election from a small political party no matter your personal accomplishments and popularity… You need some humongous structures that can mainly be provided by the two leading political parties. A third force is a mirage for now. jamb results
See Other Top News:
- Police Frees 10 As Bandits Kill District Head, Others In Zamfara
- President Buhari Pledges To Look Into Forex Supply
- JUST IN: National Assembly Fail To Provide Documents Of How N2.5billion Running Costs In Six Months Were Spent
- Why I’m Happy That Buhari Refused Signing Electoral Bill – Adamu
2. The youths who complained the most about the geriatrics in power were not proactive enough about rescuing their country from incompetent leaders.
3. Campaign funding is the most critical factor in political campaigns globally. Until the people partake in campaign funding and become stakeholders in the electoral process, the super rich would continue to manipulate and hijack our collective destinies.
4. We must consistently demand for the personal accomplishments and records of our would-be leaders because no one can offer what he does not possess.
5. Women must show more than mere cursory interest in politics and help our country with their amazing talents and strength.
6. Our celebrities must use their stupendous popularity and influence to support worthy candidates like their counterparts in many other countries.
7. The media should do more in highlighting the SWOT analysis of candidate.
8. I’m suspecting that the unwieldy proliferation of political parties is a deliberate ploy to divide the younger candidates into ineffective platforms…
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!