This is to inform the general public that the KPMG Nigeria recruitment process is ongoing. Apply for the ongoing KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018. See the job description, eligibility and how to apply.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Job ID: 107536BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Job Description
- Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
- Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
- Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
- A career in KPMG Forensic could be for you!
- We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Forensic Unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 26 years
- Should not have written the KPMG test before
- Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Download KPMG Interview past questions and answers and prepare for the interview.
👉 Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest
👉 Invest in US Stocks such as Google, Netflix, Amazon etc. Get free $100 worth of US Stocks. Signup here at Passfolio Buy and Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria - Register for free on Luno
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.