Apply for the ongoing Nicon Luxury Hotel Recruitment 2018. Nicon Luxury is one of the hotels recruiting in Abuja right now. See the 16 positions, descriptions, eligibility and how to apply.
Worldwide Fortune DMCC – Our client, Nicon Luxury, Abuja, is a 4-star hotel aimed at delivering efficiency to stakeholders. The hotel is set against the spectacular backdrop of Aso Rock, right at the center of the Federal Capital Territory. The hotel came into existence as a result of Nigeria’s hosting of the Commonwealth Head of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in 2003 as it received the privilege to accommodate members of the Commonwealth Business Forum.
Nicon Luxury Hotel Recruitment 2018
As a result of business expansion, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below in Abuja:
1.) Food & Beverage Manager
2.) Organisational Behaviour (HR) Manager
3.) Environmental Manager
4.) Corporate Diplomacy Manager
5.) Chief Security Officer
6.) Recreation Manager
7.) Maintenance Manager
8.) Laundry Manager
9.) Audit Manager
10.) Account Manager
11.) IT Manager
12.) Sales & Marketing Manager
13.) Front Office Manager
14.) Executive Director, Strategy and Innovation
15.) Executive Director, Operational Management
16.) Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are also encouraged to send copies of their Applications by DHL or any courier (if they can) to:
The Recruitment Coordinator,
Nicon Luxury, Abuja,
Plot 903 Tafawa Balewa Way,
Area 11, Garki,
Application Instruction for Nicon Luxury Hotel Recruitment
Applicants are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Application should not be more than one page accompanied with the Curriculum Vitae of the applicant specifically stating the position of interest
- Application will be based purely on the intellectual knowledge/capacity to interpret and read case study of similar situations. This is the only way by which you can give credence to your Degrees. In such situation, all candidates will be required to personally defend the case study responses that they submitted when they are invited for interview.
- Applicants are not allowed to apply for more than one position at the same time, as we have various openings at the moment. Such application will be disqualified.
- Time is of essence and it is expected that the process will be completed within maximum of two months.
- Application to our organization is FREE and you are not required to pay any amount of money to anybody for this purpose
- It is also our practice to provide transportation and accommodation to candidates that are invited for our interview.
- Successful candidates in the last recruitment are those who their case study analysis seriously and submitted on time. They also provided evidence that they are the author of their work
- You do not need to know anybody within the organization to get employment. Those who will assess your case study are blind markers who are not from our organization
- Those who will invite you for interview are third parties who do not work with us.
- Your interview will be successful if you are the author of the work submitted to us upon which you are invited for interview
- You will only come and defend the work submitted which you can improve upon in your slides presentation.
- All internal staff that are in the possession of the qualification can apply
- Please note all applications will be given equal treatment. We will respond to your application within two weeks if you are shortlisted.
- Only applications submitted on or before the deadline will be attended to, except in exceptional circumstances.
👉 Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest
👉 Invest in US Stocks such as Google, Netflix, Amazon etc. Get free $100 worth of US Stocks. Signup here at Passfolio Buy and Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria - Register for free on Luno
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.