fbpx
MetroNewsSociety

200 refugee children missing from gov’t-managed UK hotels

About hundreds of refugee children in the United Kingdom have gone missing in hotels they were kept, according to British Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick on Tuesday.

According to VANGUARD, Jenrick told lawmakers in parliament yesterday that the children are being kept in government-managed hotels due to a strain on the country’s asylum accommodation system.Information Guide Nigeria

👉 Relocate to Canada Today!

Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada

CNN reports that the minister said: “Out of the 4,600 unaccompanied children that have been accommodated in hotels since July 2021, there have been 440 missing occurrences and 200 children still remain missing.”NYSC portal

Other Top Stories:

Approximately 88%, are Albanian nationals, and the remaining 12% are from Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Vietnam, Pakistan, and Turkey.

13 of the 200 missing children are under the age of 16, and one is female according to government data.JAMB Result

Check JAMB Result

Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira

 

👇👇👇👇👇

Canada Immigration!

Relocate to Canada, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand with your family. See the Latest Oversea Jobs with Visa Sponsorship plus our EXPERT guidance and tips. Its FREE!

Click here to Subscribe

👇👇👇👇👇

👉 Relocate to Canada Today!

Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada

👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!

From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.

 

Copyright Warning!

Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).

.


The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.

.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us  for immediate removal.

🤑 Start Making Money from home today!

👉 Get the correct FREE FOOTBALL PREDICTION TIPS and Guides today. Click here

.

🤑 Make Money now!

👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.

👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here

.

Idongesit Akpa-Ayang

Idongesit is a graduate of Communication Arts, University of Uyo. Currently working as a news reporter at InfoGuide Nigeria.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

It looks like you're using an ad blocker!

This website InfoGuideNigeria.com is maintained by the advertising revenue and we noticed you have ad-blocking enabled. Please disable Ad-Blocker