AAUA Post-UTME/DE Form 2022: Cut-off marks, Requirements. This is to inform all who applied to study in Adekunle Ajasin University AKUNGBA Akoko, Ondo State for 2021/2022 session that the screening excercise will commence. This post will direct candidates who are eligible for screening on the guidelines for online registration and the general instructions to follow.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2021/2022 academic session that registration for the Post-UTME admission screening exercise will commence from Tuesday, 25th January 2022.
Candidates eligible for the Screening exercise are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of First choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 160 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of First choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 160 and above and are willing to change and make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of First choice.
Note: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of First choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA beforethe close of registration for the screening exercise.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website https://putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening as from Tuesday, 25th January, 2022 after making a payment of Two Thousand Naira(
N2,000.00) only. Payment should be made on-line on the University Screening Portal.
Guidelines to Candidates for On-line Registration
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng ;
- Create an account with valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address;
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox);
- Log in and make payment of
N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard and VISA only;
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details ; and
- Print out Bio-data slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload all their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit) and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as they are released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission Requirements to check for O’Level and UTME subject requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right subject combinations, which must include Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Tuesday, 25th January 2022
- Candidates are advised to provide valid and active E-mail addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid E-mail addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Olugbenga ARAJULU, FCAI, JP.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.