Al-Hikmah University Post-UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. Al-Hikmah University founded in 2005 by AbdulRaheem Oladimeji Islamic Foundation is inviting the general public and all interested candidates who wish to be admitted into the university that the Al-Hikmah University Post-UTME form for 2022/2023 is out. All available courses, eligibility, admission requirement and how to apply. Al-Hikmah University Post-UTME Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2021/2022 session
A. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of History and International Studies
- B.A (Hons) History and International Relations
Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies
Department of Languages
- B.A (Hons) Arabic
- B.A (Hons) English
Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
Department of Political and Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
B. Faculty of Management Sciences
Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons) Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing Option)
Department of Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
C. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
Department of Chemical and Geological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology and Mineral Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Petroleum Chemistry
Department of Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics with Electronics
Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Cyber Security
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Systems
- B.Sc. (Hons) Software Engineering
D. Faculty of Education
Department of Education Management
- B.Ed. Educational Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
Department of Arts and Social Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Ed. (Hons) Social Studies Education
Department of Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- BLIS Library and Information Science
E. Faculty of Law
Department of Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law
F. Faculty of Health Sciences
Department of Public Health
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Health
Department of Medical Laboratory
- BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(i) Applicants for Undergraduate Programmes should pay N2,000 online to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin .
(ii) The application form should be completed online at: https://ecampus.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng/application-form?fid=1&lid=y5XF&catid=yt%3Q%3Q&catcode=hdvw
(iii) Print the duly completed form.
(iv) Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(v) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
(vi) Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here