Anchor University Post-UTME/DE Form 2023: Cut off Mark, Requirement. The management of Anchor University has begun the sale of Post-UTME/DE forms for admission into various courses of the institution for 2023/2024 session. Interested candidates should see the cut-off mark, cost of application form, schedule of fees, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates who sat for this year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME); those who chose Anchor University as 1st or 2nd choice or wish to change to Anchor University, Lagos. The following requirements for admission to Anchor university are listed below. JAMB Portal
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
- Those who chose Anchor University as 1st or 2nd choice or wish to change to Anchor University, Lagos. The following requirements for admission to Anchor university are listed below.
- Must have completed Secondary Education. Anchor University Post-UTME/DE Form
- Score a minimum of 160 in the UTME.
- Have 5 credit passes in related subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB e.t.c) Mathematics and English language is compulsory. However, for the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History and International Studies a credit pass in mathematics is not required.
- A non refundable application fee of ₦20,000. Good morning my love messages
Application Documents Jamb Result
You should prepare the following items to submit to Anchor University for consideration.
- O’Level Result Jamb Result
- Jamb Result
- GCE Result
- Recommendation letter