Animal Husbandry Past Questions In pdf format. The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in May/June and November/December respectively.
Preparing for an examination can be a bit nerve-wracking. It gets more challenging when it is the candidate’s first time of writing an external examination like the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC). The WAEC which is organized by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination that determines the students’ opportunity to make it into the Senior High School. To be admitted into the best Senior High Schools in the country requires making good grades.
One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the CIT342 examination past questions.
The secrets to success can be attributed to the study of exams past questions and the usefulness of these past questions can never be over-emphasized.
WHY YOU NEED ANIMAL HUSBANDRY WAEC PAST QUESTIONS
On that note, let’s delve into the benefits of past questions and how they can transform your grades. These are 5 reasons why it is important to solve past questions.
- Gives you a feel of the exam; For someone who is most likely writing an external examination for the first time, past questions give you a feel of the format, style and question structure of the examination. In other words, it gives you an idea of what to expect as you try your hands on the questions.
- Past questions have a high chance of being repeated; Past questions have a very high chance of being repeated in an exam. Matter of fact, there will always be a past question of some sort in your examination. If that is the case, why do most students still fail? It is important to solve past questions from past questions books and platforms.
- Helps you work on your speed
Most students sometimes lose marks not necessarily because they do not have answers to the questions but because they run out of time. I know I mentioned that you can use past questions books but there is only one way you can check your speed and that is on the Apor Past Questions platform. While you solve the questions on the platform, there is a timer that keeps your time in check. The time you are allotted is the same time WAEC allocates for answering the questions. Sign up for Apor here and benefit from this feature.
- You can explore the answers to the questions
Questions that otherwise would have confused you in the exam hall will not get you sweating because you have the chance to find answers while solving past questions. It is important to take time to check the answers to the questions while as you solve them.
Sample questions for ANIMAL HUSBANDRY WAEC past question
- The true stomach of ruminants is called
- A. abomasum
- B. omasum
- C. reticulum
- D. rumen
- A. parasites
- B. pathogens
- C. pests
- D. vector
3.) The introduction of semen into the reproductive tract of female farm animals without copulation is called.
- A. pasture mating
- A. natural insemination
- B. hand mating
- D. artificial insemination
- A. Panicum maximum
- B. Andropogen gayanus
- C. Pueraria phaseoloides
- D. Axonopus compressus
- A. reseeding and overgrazing
- B. Fertilizer application and irrigation
- C. rotational grazing and uncontrolled burning
- D. padlocking and overgrazing
How to Buy
The complete Animal Husbandry Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Animal Husbandary Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Animal Husbandary PAST QUESTIONS, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here