Arthur Jarvis University UTME/DE Form 2022: Cut off Mark, Requirements. Did you score up to the required JAMB cut off mark in the just concluded utme examination? The management of the school wants to make it known to the general public that the Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME form for 2021/2022 is out and registration has commenced. Interested candidates who wish to get admission into the school are required to see the available programme, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form
The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Jamb Result
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of Physics
* B.Sc. Physice
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Criminology & Security Studies
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- Department of Marketing
* B.Sc. Marketing
- Department of Management
* B.Sc. Management Science
- Department of Economics
* B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Department of Sociology/Social Works
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Languages & Linguistics
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Human Anatomy
* B.Sc. Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
* B.Sc. Physiology
- Department of Public Health
* B.Sc. Public Health
- Department of Nursing Science
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Optometry
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational Foundations
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
- Department of Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education
* B.Ed. Business Education
- All applicants are required to have the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or
- approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
- Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
For more information:
Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here