ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format. The Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa (ATSWA) programme is designed to produce middle-level Accounting Technicians within the West African sub-region. Do you need certification through the Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa (ATSWA) programme this year? if yes, then there is a very sweet offer for you. Here we present to you ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream easily without stress. To enroll in the Accounting Technicians Scheme West Africa (ATSWA) programme, here are the requirements needed;
- Five (5) credit passes in any subject including English Language and Mathematics in the West Africa School Certificate Examination, General Certificate of Education or Senior School Certificate of Education, NECO equivalent not more than two sittings or NABTEB.
- Ordinary National Diploma of any Polytechnic recognized by the Council of the Institute
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from any College of Education.
If you don’t have a copy of ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format you might need to come back and seat for the exams, but if you must seat and pass once and for all then be smart to beat your competitors to dust by having a copy of this past question right away.
Now listen to this; before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, you need to have a copy of ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the screening. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is ATSWA Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the post utme Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into UI through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, ATSWA past question is what you need to pass the post utme screening. ATSWA Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
All those who have bought our ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This ATSWA past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever Jamb Result
How is ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Download
If you do not want to be disappointed by your performance during the examination, then you need to get this past question. the main essence of getting this past question is to help you score higher and be successful. without any iota of doubt, there are other benefits you get when you buy ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Format. they are:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
ATSWA Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original ATSWA Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
SCHEME, WEST AFRICA PART I EXAMINATIONS – SEPTEMBER 2019 BASIC ACCOUNTING PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
Time Allowed: 3 hours
SECTION A: PART I MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS (30 Marks)
ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION
Write ONLY the alphabet (A, B, C, D or E) that corresponds to the correct option in each of the following questions/statements.
- Which of the following is NOT an item in the statement of financial position?
- A. Bad Debts
- B. Cash
- C. Building
- D. Account Receivable
- E. Inventory
- Which of the following is NOT an asset?
- A. Cash at Bank
- B. Account Receivable
- C. Account Payable
- D. Inventory
- E. Shop
- Which of the following is NOT a non-current asset?
- A. Land
- B. Furniture & fittings
- C. Buildings
- D. Inventory
- E. Motor vehicles
- The characteristics of public sector entities are
- I. They have multiple objectives
- II. There is no equity ownership
- III. There is equity ownership
- IV. They are profit making institutions.
- A. I and IV
- B. I and III
- C. I and II
- D. III and IV
- E. II and IV
- Which of the following correctly represent the accounting equation?
- A. Assets + Capital = Liability
- B. Assets + Liabilities = Capital
- C. Capital – Liabilities = Assets
- D. Liabilities – Assets = Capital
- E. Assets – Liabilities = Capital
- Which of the following is NOT correct?
Assets Liabilities Capital
N N N
- A. 7,850 1,250 6,600
- B. 8,200 2,800 5,400
- C. 9,550 1,150 8,200
- D. 6,540 1,120 5,420
- E. 12,500 8,300 4,200
- The following are the commonly used books of original entry, EXCEPT
- A. Sales day book
- B. Purchase day book
- C. Returns Inwards day book
- D. Returns Outwards day book
- E. Control Account
- A trial balance can best be described in which of the following ways?
- A.It shows the financial position of a business
- B. It is a special account
- C. It shows all the entries in the books
- D. It is a list of balances on the books at particular dates
- E. It is used to correct errors in the accounts
9.The following items are usually found in a Bank Reconciliation Statement, EXCEPT
- A. Dishonoured cheque
- B. Adjusted cash book balance
- C. Bank balance
- D. unpresented cheque
- E. Bank errors
- When a photocopy machine is purchased on credit for N500,000, state the account to be debited and credited
- A. Office equipment Purchases
- B. Purchases Office equipment
- C. Seller Office equipment
- D. Office equipment Seller
- E. Office Equipment Sales
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Past Questions 2017 in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ATSWA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, WAEC Past Questions 2017 in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.