In this post, I will show you how to buy digital products from Clickbank in Nigeria. Clickbank is the most popular digital product marketplace in the world. At clickbank, you can buy eBooks, software, apps and other useful digital products.
The advantage of buying from clickbank is that you receive the link to download your product immediately after payment. You don’t need to wait for some days for product delivery. Clickbank sells mostly digital products that are downloadable.
Another major advantage is that they have very useful products to help you solve your daily problems.
But there is a problem…
The problem is that Nigeria is not listed among the clickbank supported countries. That means Nigerians should not buy or sell on the clickbank marketplace. Even though there is this restriction, few people who knows their way around can still do business with clickbank here in Nigeria.
So, If you are in Nigeria and will want to buy anything from clickbank, follow the steps below.
- Visit clickbank vendor website and choose the product that you want to buy. It could be eBook, software, app, templates, plugins, squeeze pages, vides or podcast. Clickbank vendor websites are landing pages where the products descriptions are hosted. Now at the product vendor page, click “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button. After clicking it, you will be redirected to Clickbank to complete the transaction.
- There at the clickbank secure order page, select Ghana as your country. Ghana is listed as Clicbank supported countries. I don’t know why Nigeria is not listed there.
- In the ZIP or Postal Code space, don’t enter any value, just leave it blank (it’s not compulsory except you are in the US)
- On the Payment Type, select PayPal. PayPal accepts Nigerians to perform one-way transaction only. You can get a PayPal now in Nigeria and use the account to make purchases at popular online stores in the US such as Amazon, eBay, Clickbank and more.
- Click the “PAY NOW” button. You will be redirected to PayPal website. There at PayPal website, you will be asked to login (if you already have PayPal Account) or Signup if you are new to PayPal. After successful login, you can then…
- Proceed and make payment. After payment, you will see a “Thanks You” message from Clickbank say that you payment was approved. That’s all and you will be automatically be redirected to your product download page at clickbank website.
- Download your Product(s): Once you are redirected from PayPal payment page to the Clickbank product page, you will see a product download link. Now click on download and save it into your computer. You are done.
All the steps in the transaction process are safe. According to clickbank return policy, you can request for return or replacement of product within 60 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it.
PayPal is currently the safest online payment platform globally. The good thing is that you will be able to access your product once payment is approved.
So try these steps and tell us how it goes. Use the comments sections below.
Please remember to share this post with others. Use the share buttons below.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria