Are you talented and think you have what to share and earn? If yes, we are currently hiring high quality content writers for immediate employment.
Niche: Nigeria (Topics will be given). You may be required to be so resourceful so as to produce contents on areas that may not be so familiar to you.
Payments: N500 per article (payable on employee’s demand – daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Article qualities All articles should be;
(1) not less than 1000 words (may be more depending on the emerging ideas when writing)
(2) 100% original ideas and plagiarism free
(3) well informing (with bullet points and pictures) if applicable
(4) good command of English
(5) ability to engage readers and spark action
Terms & Conditions:
(1) No one writer can submit more than one article per day.
(2) All articles will be reviewed before approval, acceptance and payment.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should request for a topic from the manager of this website. He/She will write on the topic provided. Acceptance shall be based on the article(s) provided after assessment.
To Request for Topic, send your CV and cover letter with the subject “Request for Topic” to infoguidenigeria [@] gmail.com or through our contact page.
(Optional) If accepted, you may be required to send us any source of identification ( a copy of national ID, Driver’s License or International Passport)
InfoGuide Nigeria Guidelines
(1) Article Topic: All articles should be on topics that aid daily living in Nigeria. These are education, shopping, health, wealth, business, investment, How-to Guides, banking, Traveling, Food, Culture and Marriage, Relationship, Traveling and more.
(2) Keyword definition: Please make sure that you include and define the target keyword in the article in the first paragraph. Any other stories may follow after that. Also, the keyword should appear at least 10 times in the body of the article. Do it in such a way not to irritate the reader.
(3) Related Search Terms: Before you write, put that topic in google search. On google search result, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the related search terms. Make sure you embed the related search terms into your article.
(4) Article Length: The word count should not be less than 1000 words. I might be more. I have some writers who write 2000+ words. So, do not limit your ideas to 1000 words. I expect you to express yourself more freely.
(5) Post Image: If you have a very relevant image, just copy it and paste at where you will want it to appear in the article.
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria