Are you talented and think you have what to share and earn? If yes, we are currently hiring high-quality content writers for immediate employment.
Niche: Nigeria (Topics will be given). You may be required to be so resourceful so as to produce content on areas that may not be so familiar to you.
Payments: N500 per article (payable on employee’s demand – daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Article qualities All articles should be;
(1) not less than 1000 words (maybe more depending on the emerging ideas when writing)
(2) 100% original ideas and plagiarism free
(3) well informing (with bullet points and pictures) if applicable
(4) good command of English
(5) ability to engage readers and spark action
Terms & Conditions:
(1) No one writer can submit more than one article per day.
(2) All articles will be reviewed before approval, acceptance, and payment.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should request for a topic from the manager of this website. He/She will write on the topic provided. Acceptance shall be based on the article(s) provided after assessment.
To Request for Topic, send your CV and cover letter with the subject “Request for Topic” to email@example.com.
InfoGuide Nigeria Guidelines
(1) Article Topic: All articles should be on topics that aid daily living in Nigeria. These are education, shopping, health, wealth, business, investment, How-to Guides, banking, Traveling, Food, Culture and Marriage, Relationship, Traveling and more.
(2) Keyword definition: Please make sure that you include and define the target keyword in the article in the first paragraph. Any other stories may follow after that. Also, the keyword should appear at least 10 times in the body of the article. Do it in such a way as not to irritate the reader.
(3) Related Search Terms: Before you write, put that topic in a google search. On google search results, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the related search terms. Make sure you embed the related search terms into your article.
(4) Article Length: The word count should not be less than 1000 words. I might be more. I have some writers who write 2000+ words. So, do not limit your ideas to 1000 words. I expect you to express yourself more freely.
(5) Post Image: If you have a very relevant image, just copy it and paste at where you will want it to appear in the article.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here