Do you plan to travel to Port Harcourt for a meeting, conference, holiday, business, and other personal reasons? If yes, see the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Perhaps you will be thinking that you will spend a lot of money on accommodation probably because you don’t have a place to stay there. Well, I will explore in this article the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt just as you plan to board that flight to Port Harcourt International Airport or board that bus to Port Harcourt.
Port Harcourt is one of the major cities in Nigeria and regarded as the oil Capital City of Nigeria due to the presence many multinational and local oil companies in the City.
Well, having this in mind will make you think that all hotels in Port Harcourt will be very expensive considering the presence of oil merchants who have influenced cost of living in the City.
Cheapest Hotels in Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt has over 400 hotels scattered across the City and its suburbs. The good part is that depending on your incomes, you will carefully choose the right hotels to check in, in the City.
But for the purpose of this article which is on the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt, I will restrict my review of hotels in Port Harcourt to the ones “ordinary Nigerians can afford.”
Below is the list of 10 cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt:
1. Rasa Hotel: it is located at Woke Ota Close, Rumuagholu, Port Harcourt. They have good rooms with air-conditioners and fans, bath, restaurant and bar serving assorted drinks with television (with cable service) in their rooms for your relaxation. They also offer laundry services with sumptuous meals. You can get a room as low as N2,500.
2. Ebisa Hotel: Ebisa is located at popular Rumuola area of Port Harcourt. It as a parking lot, nice rooms with hangers and suite bathrooms, Television with cable services, and restaurant for guests. This is close to Rivers State College of Arts and Science in Port Harcourt. A room goes for as low as N3,000. Ebisa Hotel ranks amongst my cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt
3. TN Hotel: It is located at 15 Elioparawo Road, Port Harcourt. TN Hotel is located at a serene and secure part of the City. Each room has beddings, suite bathroom and television. They charge as low as N3,000 for rooms here. It is among the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt.
4. La Wealth Hotel: It is a very cool hotel located at Rukpokwu, Okporo, Port Harcourt. La Wealth Hotel has a bar (for both local and foreign wines) and restaurant. Each room is huge, has air-conditioners, and suite bathrooms. They also offer laundry services in this hotel. It has a parking lot for guests and the hotel has very tight security. Rooms go as low as N4,000. Why not give it a try?
5. King View Guest House: This nice hotel is located at 2 Amadi Close, Rumuodomaya, Port Harcourt. You can get cool, air-conditioned rooms with bathroom suites from N2,800 to N3,500. The hotel also has a parking lot, bar and restaurant and provides room service. It is among the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt.
6. Exit Hotel and Suites: Exit Hotel and Suites can be found at 36 Obinali Road, Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt. Each room has air-conditioners, bathroom suite, fridge and a television with cable services. At Exit Hotel and Suites, there is a guarantee of 24-hour power supply enabled by the standby generator. This hotel is poised to give you a great experience. Rooms go for N3,000 here.
7. Luna Hotels: This fine hotel is located in the heart of Port Harcourt exactly at 204 Aba Road GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt. They offer 24-hour room service and televisions with cable services, with bar and restaurant services for your relaxation after day’s hustle and bustle. Each room has an air-conditioner and a spacious suite bathroom. They also have a parking lot for guests. Rooms go for as low as N3,000 at Luna Hotels.
8. Le Pedro Hotel: Le Pedro Hotel is located in Port Harcourt at 6 St. Stephen Street, Oyibo town. This is a little on outskirts of Port Harcourt and will be good for those coming in from Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway axis and wouldn’t like to get into the City proper. The rooms are fully air-conditioned and fitted with bathroom suites, telephone and a television with cable services. Le Pedro Hotel offers a parking lot for guests and is well guarded. Rooms here go for N3,500.
9. Dorachi Hotel: Dorachi Hotel is located at 3 Agbuzor-Ihie Stret, Aluu, Port Harcourt. This hotel is roughly 15km from Port Harcourt International Airport. They have good rooms with bathroom suites, air-conditioned and a cable TV. Their rooms range from N3,000 to N5,000. They also have a fully guarded parking lot with enough space. Why not check it today if you just flew into Port Harcourt from the Airport. Dorachi Hotels rank among the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt.
10. Futta Jallon: This is easily located just 5km away from Port Harcourt International Airport and 1 km away from Omagwa Bus Stop. So, if you just flew into the Garden City, the hotel wouldn’t be a bad idea for you. They provide both restaurant and bar services. The spacious rooms have bathroom suites, air-conditioners, and a cable TV. Check into Futta Jallon and get the real vale for your money. Rooms at Futta Jallon go for N4,000.
Although there are lots of hotels in the city of Port Harcourt and its suburbs, the hotels above are amongst the cheapest hotels in Port Harcourt which offer standard services to their guests.
Competitions among hotels in Port Harcourt have made their management to continuously cut their prices in order to stay relevant in business.
This way, the visitors become the ultimate beneficiaries. Most of the hotels above provide more or less the services rendered by expensive ones. But considering the fact that you need to cut down cost while you are in the City because cost of living there is astronomically high, lodging in them isn’t a bad idea.
Also, a close observation of the hotels in the City reveals that their price ranges are more or less the same, so what will determine your preferred hotel is the part of the city where you will be having your seminars, conferences, meetings, and others so that you don’t expose yourself to the crazy traffic of the city.
But if you are visiting Port Harcourt for a vacation, don’t forget to visit Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt Shopping Mall, Rivers State Monorail Site along Azikiwe Road, SilverBird Galleria and other fun spots in the City of Port Harcourt. Go have fun and don’t fail to share your experiences at these hotels here. Adio
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!