Chemistry Past Questions Pdf. Are you an intending Chemistry candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in the examination and obtain good grades in the exams? would you love to participate in this year’s admission processes in any higher institution in order to gain admission to study science-related courses and you are wondering how you would pass the Chemistry exams? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the Chemistry past questions pdf which will help you to achieve the dream of scoring very high so you can gain admission into the university this year.
Chemistry is known to be one the broadest science-related subject and as a result of this, many students who are not well versed in chemistry tend to choose courses against their passion because of the frustration experienced in understanding chemistry and the inability to pass the examination. Be that as it may, we know that there is no problem that cannot be surmounted by a student except he or she is not willing and ready to do that. this is why we have introduced the easiest way to solve this problem to you which is to purchase the Chemistry past questions pdf.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. Therefore, we bring you information on Chemistry past questions pdf, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Chemistry Past Questions Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Chemistry past questions pdf is the compilation of all the Chemistry Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into various programs of any university and the past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Chemistry mathematics past questions is what every intending Chemistry candidate needs to pass the examination well. Chemistry Past Questions
All those who have bought our Chemistry past questions pdf have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Chemistry past questions pdf, you will definitely pass the Chemistry examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This CHEMISTRY past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Chemistry Result
How is Chemistry Past Questions Pdf Patterned
Normally, the Chemistry past questions pdf are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Chemistry past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the Chemistry examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Chemistry Past Questions Pdf Download
If you do not want to be a usual customer of CHEMISTRY, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Chemistry Past Questions Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Chemistry past questions pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
(1) An organic compound contains 60% carbon, 13.3% hydrogen and 26.7% oxygen. Calculate the empirical formula.
[C = 12, H = 1, O = 16]
Answer – D
(2) The reaction between ammonia and ethyl ethanoate produces
(A) ethanol and propanamide
(B) ethanol and ethanamide
(C) propanol and ethanamide
(D) propanol and propanamide.
Answer – B
(3) 2-methylbutan-2-ol is an example of a
(A) secondary alkanol
(B) tertiary alkanol
(C) dihydric alkanol
(D) primary alkanol
Answer – B
(4) Chlorophyll obtained from green leaves of plant can be composed of more than one coloured component by the technique of
Answer – C
(5) The colour of the fountain water is
A. blue B. orange C. red D. yellow.
Answer – C
(6) Permanent hardness of water can be removed by
(B) adding slaked lime
(C) adding caustic soda
Answer – B
(7) A solution which on treatment with hydrochloric acid produces a colourless, odourless gas which turns lime water milky is most likely to be a
Answer – A
(8) If chlorine is bubbled into water and the resulting yellowish-green solution is exposed to bright sunlight for a while, the solution will decompose giving out
(A) oxygen, thereby producing hypochlorous
(B) chlorine and oxygen
(C) oxygen and leaving behind aqueous hydrochloric acid
(D) oxygen, hydrogen and chlorine
Answer – C
(9) H3PO4(aq)+ H2O(l) → H2PO4–(aq) + H3O+(aq)
∆H = –13kJ at 298K
In the reaction above, an increase in temperature would
(A) have no effect on the reaction
(B) slow down the reverse reaction
(C) favour the forward reaction
(D)favour the reverse reaction
Answer – D
(10) Sulphur (IV) oxide bleaches by
(A) hydration (B) reduction (C) absorption (D) oxidation
Answer – B
(11) Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
(A) Oxygen (B) Hydrogen (C) Chlorine (D) Ammonia.
Answer – C
(12) Milikan’s contribution to the development of atomic theory is the
(A) charge on electron (B) positive rays (C) charge to mass ratio (D) cathode rays
Answer – A
(13) What current in amperes will deposit 2.7g of alluminium in 2 hours? (A) 32 (B) 8 (C) 4 (D) 16
Answer – C
(14) Ethanoic acid is
(A) tribasic (B) unionizeable (C) monobasic (D) dibasic
Answer – C
How to Buy
The complete Chemistry Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Chemistry Past Questions Pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.