Ciin Past Questions and Answers. Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Ciin Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is the compilation of all the Past Questions that have been given to students seeking admission to further their studies as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional admission into past question and answer is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Candidate who uses past questions give testimonies on how it helped them scale through their exams with flying colors. CIIN past questions is what every candidate needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need CIIN Past Questions and Answers
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- It makes one to be more focus and more direct in your examination.
How is CIIN Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
The CIIN Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the CIIN Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of CIIN Past Questions and Answers
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIIN Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier
Answer ALL questions in Part I
Each question is worth six marks
Note form is acceptable where this conveys all the necessary information
1. Explain briefly what insurable interest is and its features.
2. Explain the differences between the treatment of surplus or deficit in the
policyholders’ fund, under the proprietary insurance provision model and under
the mutual insurance provision model.
3. Explain the common prohibitions and restrictions which make conventional
insurance unacceptable under Shariah.
4. Explain the basic Mudharabah model.
5. Explain how a Takaful operator manages the deficit in the participants’ risk fund.
6. Identify the benefits and the criticism of Takaful windows.
7. Outline three events that took place during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) that support the concept of insurance, risk mitigation and risk sharing.
8. Describe the key operational features of the Wakalah–Mudharabah arrangement
This question is worth 38 marks
9. A newly appointed accountant in ABC Takaful, a firm which uses the
Wakalah-Mudharabah model in its operation, has prepared the statement of
Policyholders’ Revenues and Expenses for the year 2019, as shown below:
Statement of Policyholder’s Revenue and Expenses
2019 (£ ‘000)
Paid Up Capital 750,000
Wakalah Fees 20,000
Mudarib Share 176
Balance of Retained Surplus at 31 December 2018 3,000
Dividends Payable 50
Total Insurance Revenue 773,226
Earned Contribution 46,026
Reinsurance Commission Income 5,013
Net Paid Claims 25,000
Distribution to Policyholders 1,000
Acquisition Cost 5,300
Total Insurance Expenses 92,339
Net Surplus from Insurance Operations 680,887
Less: Gross Investment Income for Policyholders 1,300
Net Investment Income 8,700
Surplus (or deficit) of Revenue over Expenses 689,587
After reviewing the statements prepared, as the firm’s Chief Financial Officer, you notice
(a) Explain to the new accountant the objective of Statement of Policyholders’ Surplus
(deficit) and how it is prepared. (8)
(b) Using the information shown in the Statement of Policyholders’ Revenue and
Expenses, prepare the following statements correctly.
(i) The Statement of Policyholders’ Revenue and Expenses for the year 2019. (20)
(ii) The Statement of Policyholders’ Surplus (deficit) for the year 2019. (10)
How to Buy
The complete CIIN Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIIN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIIN Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here