Apply for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Female Engineering Development Program 2024. See descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is giving an opportunity to , and intelligent, smart, and qualified female engineers to participate in the upcoming Development Program for 2024. Interested applicants should follow the instruction provided below to apply.
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We invite applications for:
Title: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Female Engineering Development Program 2024
Location: Asejire, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Program
- Our flagship program is designed to provide a unique platform where women can thrive in the field of engineering.
- It offers an opportunity for you to be exposed to world-class operations and hands-on training in our prestigious Supply Chain Academy, the academy for best practices in manufacturing technologies, equipment, and machines.
- Are you female and a graduate with an educational background in engineering, physics, electronics, or / Industrial Physics?
- Do you have 0-3 years of work experience?
- Do you have an OND, HND, or BSc?
- Are you open to valuable learning and career opportunities?
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online