CSC101 Past Questions and Answers. All candidates who offer CAC101 courses in their various institution is to be aware of how tough the exams will be. so often, students complain of what they go through in the examination halls and how it is tough to crack this nut. If you have the experience or do not want to pass through this, then the best thing to do is to get past questions which are going to help you to pass this exam with flying colors.
Past questions and answers is the compilation of all questions which was asked in the previous years with their year of occurrence.
Student who uses our past questions and answers have testified about how past questions are a useful tool in revision for any examinations. But, you must understand that every examination requires maximum preparation to achieve great success. This past question is sure to give you success, go through this post for more information on how to get your copy.
Why you need CSC101 Past Questions and Answers
1-Past Questions gives you direction on where the exams will be focused. Most of the exams get rephrased or repeated and this wil be a great way to gain success since you already have a clue on what will be asked.
2-It helps you to be time conscious and to know how to properly manage your time.
How is CSC101 Past Questions and Answers pattern?
The exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and it is now in CBT. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of CSC101 Past Questions
Chapter 1: Multiple Choice:
1. When did the World Wide Web become available to users?
2. When did Web 2.0 sites like MySpace and Flickr become popular?
3. Please answer yes or no; for each of the following do we depend upon computer
a. Controlling our money and banking system
b. Keeping our transportation system running smoothly
c. Running many typical household appliances and devices (e.g. cell phones, TVs)
d. All of the above
e. None of the above
4. PCs are extremely versatile tools as they can “accept” instructions from a wide variety of:
c. network connections
5. Several of the most significant developments in early days of the computer were motivated by what
a. World War I
b. The Great Depression
c. World War II
d. The first San Francisco earthquake
e. The launch of Sputnik by the Soviet Union
6. Which of these technologies was developed first?
a. The PC (Personal Computer)
b. The microprocessor
d. The World Wide Web
e. The mainframe computer
How to Buy
The complete CSC 101 Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CSC101 Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CSC101 Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!