Delta Polytechnic Otefe-oghara HND Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out. This is to inform all interested candidates and the general public that the management of the school has officially released the Delta Polytechnic Otefe-oghara HND Admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates who have gotten the official jamb cut off mark for the university are eligible to apply for admission. Check the available courses, price of application form, form requirements and how to apply below. Waec Result
Management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into their various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. Delta Polytechnic HND Admission Form
Available HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post ND qualification experience.
Method Of Application
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00)made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
Screening date will be communicated to candidates soon
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here