Department of Petroleum Resources Aptitude test Past Questions. Are you online searching for where you can download the Department of Petroleum Resources ( DPR) Recruitment past questions & answers in PDF? if yes , then you do not need to worry. You will download the recruitment past question with just one click. today we will be discussing how you can download and study the DPR recruitment past question which will enable you to prepare for the fast approaching examination. if you really desire to pass this examination read till the end of this article there you will have all the guidelines to download this past question.
We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study this Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why you need Department of Petroleum Resources Aptitude test Past Questions
It is known that in this examination, they examiners are more likely to select their questions from a database of past questions in a such a way that you will come across 60% of the past question in the exams. Using this DPR Past question gives you an advantage over other people who don’t use past questions.
How is Department of Petroleum Resources Aptitude test Past Questions Pattern?
DPRA Past Questions are pattern on the type of exams a candidate is sitting for. It is strictly a multi-choice question pattern. it as no essay section and it could be computer-based.
Sample of Department of Petroleum Resources Aptitude test Past Questions
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
- A. 45
- B. 78
- C. 86
- D. 90
- E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read-Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
Questions 4 – 9 refer to the following: A tank is a vertical cylinder with an inside diameter of 6ft and a height of 15ft.
4) What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
5) What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.
6) What is the volume of water in cubic ft in the tank if a measuring stick indicates the water surface is 6 feet below the top of the tank?
A. 170.2 ft3
B. 254.4 ft3
C. 1017.9 ft3
D. 678.6 ft3.
7) What is the weight in pounds of the tank, as in the above case, if the tank itself weighs 20 lbs per ft of height?
A. 63,424 lbs
B. 42,241 lbs
C. 16,151 lbs
D. 10,605 lbs.
8) How much water in gallons would have to be removed to reduce the total weight of the tank plus water, as in the above case, by 20%?
A. 388 gals
B. 3,230 gals
C. 2,121 gals
D. 626 gals.
9) What would be the new level of the water, as measured from the top of the tank, if the water in the above case (the equivalent of 20% of total weight) is removed?
A. 10.4 ft
B. 12.7 ft
C. 7.1 ft
D. 7.8 ft.
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Jamb Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Recruitment Aptitude test
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers In pdf format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.