Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format. For all the job seekers who wish to apply for a job position in the Department Of Petroleum Resources, kindly be informed that a lot of people do find it difficult to be employed in this department but if you are able to get a job in this department its something really remarkable. Now getting employed hasn’t been easy, but with the help of our Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format, you will be able to overcome it with so much ease during the interview exams/screening.
What is DPR all about? The Department of Petroleum Resource is nothing but a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. They are vested with the statutory responsibility/power of ensuring compliance to petroleum laws, regulations, and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry”.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is DPR Past Questions PDF
DPR Past Questions PDF is an electronic document also known as ‘pdf documents or file’ that contains the past questions that have been given to all job applicants to seat for their exams. We have made it easy by compiling the previous years past question into one single file inducements for you to download, read and prepare for the screening/interview exams that will be conducted by DPR.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, DPR past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. DPR Past Questions
All those who have bought our Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the DPR examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This DPR past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is DPR Past Questions PDF Patterned
Normally, the Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy of DPR Past Questions PDF Download
If you do not want this job every year, then you need to get this past question and answer. The essence of getting the past question and answering it so you can sit for the exams once and for all. Now take a look at some of the reasons why you should get this past question.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
DPR Past Questions PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
A UK-based organization is developing a process to use fly ash, a by-product from burning coal in power stations, to produce glass spheres that can be used as a filler in a range of structural parts. This has been heralded as the modern equivalent of the philosopher’s stone – a method of converting virtually valueless waste materials into eco-minerals that can be used in various modern industries. Fly ash mainly consists of oxides of silicon and aluminium derived from the materials found in coal. For every one tonne of coal used in power stations, some 150 kg of fly ash is created.
The constituent parts of fly ash include materials that emanate from coal.
- Cannot Say
The coal burned in power stations produces vast amounts of waste materials.
- Cannot Say
A relatively small amount of fly ash is produced in proportion to the magnitude of coal burned in power stations.
- Cannot Say
Which natural disaster causes more deaths than any other?
The natural process of the earths atmosphere heating through the traping of re-radiated infra-red radiation is known as
- Global warming
- Green house effect
- Solar heating
- Thermal inversion
Temperate forests are likely to have which of the following species of trees?
About what percentage of Earth people live in areas where water shortage are common.
- 40 percent
- 30 percent
- 45 percent
- 25 percent
Which of the following is not associated with industrial food production?
- The use of fossil fuels
- Chemical fertilizers
- Large amount of labour
With what bio-region is the team ‘steppe’ associated?
- Coniferous forest
- Tropical forests
- Grass land
In which of the following areas do international environmental treaties exist?
- Ocean pollution
These are questions dervie from verbal reasoning, download the full e-book through the steps below.
How to Buy
The complete Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Department Of Petroleum Resources Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.