Download OOU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers PDF. Whenever it comes to closing time for an external exam such as the OOU Post Utme exams, you need the right study materials such as past questions and answers and to know how many hours you will need to finish your Questions during exam day.
Here in Info guide, we always publish updated past questions you will see on the examination day, which makes us the best when it comes to offering past questions. The past questions are collected from great scholars and examiners.
For you to be able to pass the OOU post utme past question exams, you need to study smartly and this can only be by using past questions materials and be good with the kind of exam that you are expected to see, the only way you can pass the Post Utme is to get the right material which is their past question paper for maximum success. In this post, check below for more information on how the examination will be pattern, the best ways to answers and the best tips to answer the questions to pass with flying colors.
Why you need OOU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers PDF
Past questions help identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.
How are OOU Post Utme Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern?
Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of NLNG Scholarship Past Questions
1. A new computer will load 17% faster than the old computer. It took the old computer 22 seconds to load one graphic and 9 seconds to load a paragraph of text. If you are loading a document with 2 graphics and 1 paragraph, how long will it take the new computer to load?
2. A restaurant offers a new promotion of 20% off the original price of cheese pizzas which is $12. Before the promotion, 250 pizzas were sold each day. After the promotion, the sale of pizzas increases an average of 18% more per day. How much more or less does the restaurant make each day in pizza after the promotion?
a. Decrease by $600
b. Decrease by $168
c. Increase by $168
d. Increase by $600
e. Does not change
3. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
4. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
5. Which of the following words below is correctly spelt.
6. If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
a. 4:1 increase
b. 2:1 increase
c. 1:4 decrease
d. 1: 1 no change
e. 3: 4 decrease
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.