Duties of Time Warner Cable Jobs: This duties of Time Warner Cable Jobs sample can be used to advertise for qualified candidates to work in your organization, firm, or company. Adjust the example to fit your requirements.
In the United States, Time Warner Cable, Inc. offers television, high-speed data, and voice services. It operates in three segments: residential services, business services, and other operations. Video, high-speed data, and voice services, as well as other security and home control services, are all part of the Residential Services division. The Business Services division includes data, video, and phone services offered to businesses, as well as enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications, and services.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Additional Operations include Time Warner Cable (TWC) advertising revenues, TWC-owned and operated regional sports, local sports, news, and lifestyle channels, as well as other operations revenue and costs. The company was created on March 21, 2003, and is based in New York, New York.
Read Also: Duties of Amazon Flex Driver
Duties of Time Warner Cable jobs
Product Central Specialist
- Counts actual stock in the warehouse as necessary as a result of errors and accepted inventory row counting procedures.
- If the warehouse amount does not match the system count, it could be necessary to count every alternate product location.
- Verifies product and location labeling, actual amount, and SKU numbers on-site.
- Also, ensures accuracy in conformity with inventory accounting standards.
- Assist in the inventory management of merchant and vendor samples by physically receiving, stowing, picking, and delivering samples as needed to provide high-level customer service.
- Audits inventory rules for receipts, throwaways, show preparation, and show returns.
- Enter stock adjustments into the inventory management system up to predetermined levels of authority as a result of row and cycle count discrepancies, damaged products, mis-IDs, etc.
- Records every error found on the relevant form or log.
- Completes all fields on the form, including the SKU number, the system quantity, the order quantity, the cause of the discrepancy, etc.
- In addition, pulls overstock and kills in accordance with the inventory manager’s instructions.
- Conducts departure audits on inventory leaving the warehouse.
- Checks that the locations, quantities, and descriptions on the manifest correspond to the real merchandise.
- Responds to stock/location inquiries, Warehouse Specialist issues (such as mixed SKUs or mis-IDs), and customer service for merchants and vendors.
- Executes queries to generate data reports for IC requirements.
- He/she sends reports on audits to the Inbound and Outbound teams to improve inventory accuracy.
- Carry out further related tasks as directed.
Read Also: Duties of an Air Traffic Controller
- Surveillance of the HFC network is carried out by using all applicable ROC systems, telemetry, alarms, topology, tools, and other sources of information to identify network outages and basic impairments, document and prepare tickets and SROs, engage the appropriate fix agents, and minimize the customer impact of any service interruption or network impairment.
- Understands HFC architecture and principles, as well as how different alarm sources and other accessible data connect to specific outage scenarios.
- Recognizes outage and basic network impairment alarms and performs basic to intermediate troubleshooting, analysis, triangulation, and correlation of HFC alarms and other data sources to identify and ticket outage events and basic network impairments, in accordance with the Regional Operations Center (ROC) Playbook.
- He/she generates Node-level tickets and SROs via daily Node Health Reporting.
- Performs network event notification and communication using established protocols and support systems described in the ROC Playbook or by the ROC management team.
- Tracks and handles outage events and basic impairments through resolution, as well as basic coax management. Change tickets in accordance with the principles and processes outlined in the ROC Playbook, including correct ticket and job resolution.
- In compliance with established standards and the ROC Playbook, communicates the status of outage incidents and escalates as needed.
- In accordance with the ROC Playbook, takes appropriate action and/or collaborates with the appropriate teams to set up phone call deflection in the IVR and trouble call blocking for ROC-owned issues.
- Manages fundamental outage bridges in a professional and structured manner.
- Maintenance Technicians are routed and dispatched.
- Supports fix agents in the field and resolves requests received from fix agents.
- Creates, manages, and resolves SROs for all activities directed to a maintenance technician from all work sources, either automatically or manually, including activities ticketed in another system such as Remedy or any other ticketing procedure.
Read Also: Duties of a Radiologic Technician
Field Mktg Specialist
- He or she leads the implementation of digital and social marketing initiatives.
- Results must be monitored, evaluated, optimized, and reported.
- Brand ambassadors and champions ensure that the brand is elevated throughout the market while sticking to brand requirements.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to assess local marketing possibilities to increase brand and product awareness among current and future clients.
- Create and manage external communications and media messaging in collaboration with the Communications team.
- Ensure that all external media campaigns adhere to brand requirements and that campaign metrics are provided.
- He/ she collaborates with Marketing and Sales leadership to produce new business prospects. They do this through direct marketing campaigns, promotional offers, and educational seminars.
- Oversee the development of localized marketing assets such as success stories, case studies, and testimonials to increase demand.
- To optimize efficacy in designated markets/geographies, localize corporate media and brand assets (develop and ensure local flavor).
- He/ she works closely with the enterprise Media team and other marketing units. They optimize campaigns and creative materials while maintaining brand consistency.
- Reach brand awareness through market-level support and outreach, including advertising options with local community and chamber organizations.
- Rally sales teams and sales leaders around Time Warner Cable Reach’s aims and mission.
- Using relevant metrics, assess the efficacy of paid advertising campaigns and make required adjustments to demonstrate continual progress.
Read Also: Duties of Civil Engineers
This sample on duties of Time Warner Cable Jobs gives a detailed explanation of the core responsibilities of the job. You can alter it to suit your needs and then upload it to recruitment websites. In addition to saving time, you’ll have an easier time finding and hiring the top applicants.
Also, if you like this article on the Duties of Time Warner Cable Jobs, feel free to drop your comment and share it on your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and others. Thank you
Read Also: Duties of a Chief of Staff
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!