Ebonyi College of Nursing & Post-Basic Midwifery admission 2022/2023. The management hereby wishes to inform all interested and qualified candidates of the admission which is ongoing in the Ebonyi college of nursing and post-basic midwifery for the 2021/2022 academic session. This post covers all basic information that is for qualified candidates. Dollar to Naira Rate
This is to inform the public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the following programs of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State; Npower Recruitment
(a) Three (3) years General Nursing
(b) 18 months Post-Basic Midwifery Waec Result
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023. Ebonyi College of Nursing Midwifery Admission Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should apply online at the college website at www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of
N15,000 for Nursing Applicants
N6,000 for Midwifery Applicants
by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita invoice generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card.
- Continue application after making payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
- The portal is open for application on 17th January 2022 and closes on 24th June 2022.
Date: Saturday, 25th June, 2022 (Nursing) & Saturday, 16th July, 2022 (Midwifery)
Time: 10:00am dot Jamb Result
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT) for Nursing & Paper-Pen Test for Midwifery
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONSU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission. Pounds to Naira
Phone: 08069825461, 08082808378 E-mail: email@example.com
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.