EDA 834 Past Questions. Are you writing the EDA834 Past Questions and you are wondering how you will make it during the exams? would you love to pass in order to gain not write this course again in the national open university of Nigeria? if yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a solution that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the EDA 834 Past Questions in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream of passing the examination excellently so you can proceed to the next year of your academic studies with no leftover courses in the past year.
Other students have been writing the exams and they pass impressively, but this has to do lots of factors and one of them is a constant study with the aid of an adequate study guide which happens to be the ESM 306 Past Questions.
Why you need EDA 834 Past Questions in Answers
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination through the past questions. Dollar to Naira Rate
How is EDA 834 Past Questions Pattern
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in Theory format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
Sample of EDA 834 Past Questions
Department of Educational Foundations
Faculty of Education
National Open University of Nigeria
JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2017_2 Examination
Course Code: EDU834
Course Title: Budgeting and Financial Management in Education
Credit Unit: 2
Instruction: Answer question one and any other two
1. Alhaji Musa Babayaro has an M.Sc. in Geophysics and has newly open Nursery and Primary school. Alhaji Musa seeks guidance on educational expenditures and finance. As an expert in educational administration and planning, guide the Alhaji through the types and functions of educational expenditures, and methods of accounting for money spent. (30 marks)
2. With reference to Nigeria situation, explain the role of Federal and State Ministry of Education in education funding:
3. With reference to your State, describe the usefulness of tax payment in the development of educational sector. First, describe your context, the methods used by government in collecting taxes and finally explain the usefulness.
4. AlhajiDanjuma has just been appointed as the Minister of Education. He is concerned with solving the challenges facing the quality of education in Nigeria. On this issue, he invited all school administrators for a chat. Funding topped the list of discussion even though the education sector receives the second highest allocation in the nation’s budget each year. Mr. Ajibade is worried about what the problem of funding in Nigeria is? As an expert in Educational Administration and Planning, advise him by identifying the problems and provide suggestions on how such problems could be resolved. (20 marks)
5. A Senate committee is worried about the financial distress in Nigerian universities. To remedy the situation, the Committee seeks to know the causes. You were nominated to help find out the causes. Present your report in not more than five paragraphs.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.