EKSU Registration Procedures for Fresh Students 2020/2021; Documents Required. The Management of Ekiti State University has released the screening/registration procedures for students newly admitted into various departments and faculties of the school for 2020/2021 academic session. All newly admitted students should see the screening/ registration, as well as the documents required below.
All newly admitted candidates MUST present the following to their respective Faculty Officers before they can be registered: EKSU Registration Procedures for Fresh Students
- JAMB admission letter
- EKSU admission letter
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee and Candidate’s allotted school fees FULLY PAID
- Authority To Proceed slip, duly signed by the appropriate supervisor in the Admissions Office
- Triplicate copies of their credentials – O’level result(s). Diploma/ND results for
- Direct Entry candidates, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin from Local Government. Referee’s letter e.t.c
- Clearance forms with the signature of their respective Heads of Departments, before registration by the Faculty officer.
- Files submitted by candidates should be distributed accordingly: Academic Affairs office (1), Department (1), Faculty (1)
- Screening Registration and documentation of screened candidates should be done on the departmental basis in the Faculty office. Waec registration
- Record, in hard copy of all on-line registration done, should be kept.
- Delegation of any duty by Faculty Officers should be duly and thoroughly supervised.
- Undertaking Forms are to be given to newly admitted candidates of Medicine, Nursing, Science and Law, which must be filled and returned to their respective Faculties, on or before the first week of resumption of the second semester, 2019/2020 academic Session.
- The original copies of the signed Undertaking Forms should be forwarded to the Admissions Office on or before the day of Matriculation, while a photocopy should be kept in each of the candidate’s files in their respective Faculty.
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.