EKSUTH School of Nursing admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. The Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital has begun the sale of admission forms for admission into its school of nursing program. Applicants seeking school of nursing admission are hereby invited to apply to EKSUTH School of Nursing for admission into 2021/2022 academic session. Interested applicants should see admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSON) hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.eksuthson.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session. EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two sittings.
ii. Candidates must attain 17years by the year 2021. jamb result
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application. Waec registration
i. Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
ii. Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
iii. Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
iv. For Enquiries: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, family positively and permanently.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.